Customer Success Manager
Welcome to the future of learning! Here, experts publish new courses every day, employees are engaged, and learning is the new normal. Human interactions are the essential driver of engagement in today’s ever-connected world. That’s why in order to generate unparalleled engagement rates, we made human interactions the foundation of our Learning Engagement Platform. You, too, can put an end to the frustration felt between Business units and Learning & Development teams. Through exponential engagement, courses from 360Learning never fail to accomplish the business objective: we are faster, simpler, more engaging. To make large deployments even easier, 360Learning seamlessly integrates with the leading LMS tools, from day 1. We now serve 1200 clients with 1.5 million end users across 120 countries. From our offices in Paris and headquarters in New York we make learning great again.
At 360Learning, we offer you the opportunity to create the US Client Success Team.
As a Client Success Partner you will manage training projects for a client portfolio. You will ensure client success and renewal by mobilizing the right resources at the right time.
You will also guide our clients in the deployment of complex and scalable training devices to increase usage on the 360Learning platform.
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success for a complex SaaS software for Large Enterprises in the US - multi project management
- Successful track record in similar roles
- Drive, leadership, entrepreneurship
- Ability to structure workstreams, get organized and prioritize tasks
- Analytical skills: ability to drive and/or report to our Product teams for improvement
- Listening skills: ability to understand what the client needs
- Pedagogical skills: perfectly clear and structured expression, consulting approach, adaptive
- Outstanding people skills, including handling client-induced stress
- Sensitivity to EdTech - exchanges with DRH or training managers in previous experiences
- Digital native: comfortable and curious with digital tools
- Team play & humility