Senior Account Executive
360Learning is a collaborative Digital Learning platform that leverages data to engage learners and trainers. 360Learning allows companies to rely on digital technology to boost their learning culture: social, peer-to-peer, gamification, mobile (iOS & Android), ranking systems, user generated content, adaptive learning...Created in 2010, 360Learning now has over 1,300 clients (such as Criteo, Havas, Chanel or Haribo) and 500,000 users in 120 countries.Gartner Frontrunners for Learning Management - 2017 Capterra Top 10 "Most User Friendly LMS" - email@example.com
We’re looking for an experienced account executive to join our early-stage startup sales team in New York City. This is an opportunity for a highly intelligent, driven and energetic individual to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing startup. There is significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as our organization continues to excel and move forward.
- Run demos and diagnostic meetings to generate new business.
- Game plan and execute an account strategy to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Proactive daily CRM input to manage and organize your pipeline
- 3+ years B2B SaaS closing experience (especially to HR or Business vs. IT), with ACV > $20k.
- Successful track record: top performer and continuous outperformance vs. targets.
- Drive, leadership, entrepreneurship.
- Analytical skills.
- Listening skills.
- Oral impact, energy.
- Team play & humility.