Sales Development Representative
We believe every nonprofit has the potential to raise more money for their cause. 501 Auctions helps fund the growth of nonprofits nationwide with our easy-to-use mobile bidding software and auction management service. Our innovative technology streamlines the auction process, making both check in and check out more efficient, and generates additional bidding excitement for your guests throughout the event. Additionally, we automate many of the time-consuming manual tasks associated with holding an event and open charities' silent auctions beyond their event attendees to supporters who otherwise could not participate. Our goal is to help every client run their best fundraiser ever by giving them the tools, expertise, and personal attention to succeed.
We’re looking for passionate, ambitious, and motivated professionals to join an early-stage startup sales team in New York City. Our SDRs are responsible for driving new business to the front of the sales funnel by educating potential clients.This is an opportunity for highly intelligent, driven and energetic individuals who want to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing startup. There is significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as our organization continues to excel and move forward.
This role’s primary responsibility is researching and contacting sales leads for the business through a combination of email and phone. This role requires a high degree of proactivity which can lead to marketing and outside sales opportunities if targets achieved.
- Speaking with prospective clients on a daily basis
- Proactively calling 50+ prospects in target markets on a daily basis
- Answering sales emails and qualifying new leads over the phone
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in our crm, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Coming to black-tie and gala events to help oversee our process
- Building prospective client lists for our target markets
- Assisting Sales Manager with specific sales projects.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Manage multiple relationships well
- Detail oriented and organized
- Aggressive, competitive and committed
- Highly motivated with a desire to be successful
- Effective time management skills
- 1-2 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience.
- A proven track record of successful prospect engagement.