Fountain helps whenever one is stuck on a problem, by connecting one with a highly rated expert who can help. In under 5 minutes one will be connected 1-on-1 through video chat, text and photos with annotation. Whether one has a gardening, plumbing or design project, they have the expert looked for. Fountain was borne out of Aaron Patzer's frustration with answering basic questions using the internet. While the internet is great for finding facts and documents, it often falls short for anything personal: home, health, relationships, pets, and anything nuanced: business, personal finance, and legal decisions. By contrast, a live, two-way interactive conversation provides far more useful information - often far faster - than searching, sifting, and endless Googling. The wider goal of Fountain is a new type of search: plain English typed or spoken is understood, and the asker is connected instantly to the person most qualified to answer and assist. They are using artificial intelligence in the service of connecting to the most powerful intelligence: another human.
As an Account Executive, you'll be responsible for sales efforts at a strategic and operational level. You'll be qualifying and closing leads, developing a sales pipeline, and negotiating and closing contracts. You should be adept at navigating organizations to identify and manage relationships with the landscape of decision makers, detractors, and champions. Above all, you should be driven, a self-starter, and scrappy.
- Run the entire sales process from prospecting to close
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Become an expert on Fountain while conducting discovery calls, presentations, and demos with prospects and customers
- Maintain accurate pipeline management with expert-level forecasting
- Research accounts to understand the customer’s need, generate interest and perform effective follow-up
- Build strong relationships and effectively communicate with the sales, customer success and marketing teams
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve and optimize the sales process
- Minimum of 1 year of closing experience as an AE selling SaaS product
- Genuinely excited to help small business owners and set them up for success, every day
- Ambitious, enthusiastic, tenacious, and not afraid to take risks
- Great at speaking, writing and making presentations
- Experience with CRMs(e.g. Close.io, Salesforce)