Senior Account Executive
LiveRamp provides the identity platform leveraged by brands and their partners to deliver innovative products and exceptional experiences. LiveRamp IdentityLink connects people, data, and devices across the digital and physical world, powering the people-based marketing revolution and allowing consumers to safely connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical challenges, and we’re always looking for smart and compassionate people to help us blaze a trail. Learn more about working here. LiveRamp is headquartered in the technology hub of San Francisco, delivering privacy-conscious solutions to market and honoring the best practices of leading associations, including the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) ICON and App Choices programs, the Interactive Advertising Bureau, the Data & Marketing Association, and the Advertising Research Foundation. If you’re interested in connecting your data or becoming a partner, drop us a line. We’d love to tell you our story and hear yours. Get started with LiveRamp by emailing us at info@LiveRamp.com or calling (866) 352-3267.
Are you an intelligent and resourceful deal maker that knows how to navigate and manage large and complex partnerships? Are you a hard working team player who loves winning? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology and Big Data? Do you want to help LiveRamp move beyond adtech? Consider joining our team.
- Drive revenue bookings from a list of named accounts
- Build and expand relationships with new technology platforms that drive new uses cases beyond adtech
- Lead all stakeholders, internal and external, through the full sales cycle - from lead generation to solution design to close
- Meet or exceed your quarterly and annual sales goals
- 5+ years of successful quota carrying sales/BD experience in Adtech, Martech, SaaS sales.
- Experience in a client facing role, selling and partnering with technology platforms (preferred)
- Experience with or has worked for a customer data platform, personalization platform or other marketing technology
- Great communication skills both internally and externally.
- Remarkably strategic, driven, and very entrepreneurial.
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).