LiveRamp provides the identity platform leveraged by brands and their partners to deliver innovative products and exceptional experiences. LiveRamp IdentityLink connects people, data, and devices across the digital and physical world, powering the people-based marketing revolution and allowing consumers to safely connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical challenges, and we’re always looking for smart and compassionate people to help us blaze a trail. Learn more about working here. LiveRamp is headquartered in the technology hub of San Francisco, delivering privacy-conscious solutions to market and honoring the best practices of leading associations, including the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) ICON and App Choices programs, the Interactive Advertising Bureau, the Data & Marketing Association, and the Advertising Research Foundation. If you’re interested in connecting your data or becoming a partner, drop us a line. We’d love to tell you our story and hear yours. Get started with LiveRamp by emailing us at info@LiveRamp.com or calling (866) 352-3267.
Are you a creative deal maker that knows how to navigate and manage large and complex organizations? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology and Big Data? Consider joining our team.
- Create and drive revenue from a list of named existing & prospect accounts
- Sell technology (SAAS + Services) solutions to C-Suite and Technology/Product/Engineering executives across MarTech landscape
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to close.
- Meet or exceed your quarterly and annual sales goals
- 5-7 years of successful quota carrying sales/BD experience in Adtech, Martech, SaaS or Programmatic display sales.
- Selling to technology platforms in adtech is preferable
- Great communication skills both internally and externally.
- Remarkably strategic, driven, and very entrepreneurial.
- Independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive