LiveRamp provides the identity platform leveraged by brands and their partners to deliver innovative products and exceptional experiences. LiveRamp IdentityLink connects people, data, and devices across the digital and physical world, powering the people-based marketing revolution and allowing consumers to safely connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical challenges, and we’re always looking for smart and compassionate people to help us blaze a trail. Learn more about working here. LiveRamp is headquartered in the technology hub of San Francisco, delivering privacy-conscious solutions to market and honoring the best practices of leading associations, including the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) ICON and App Choices programs, the Interactive Advertising Bureau, the Data & Marketing Association, and the Advertising Research Foundation. If you’re interested in connecting your data or becoming a partner, drop us a line. We’d love to tell you our story and hear yours. Get started with LiveRamp by emailing us at info@LiveRamp.com or calling (866) 352-3267.
Location: REMOTE! Or work in the heart of San Francisco, New York City, Philadelphia, Chicago, Seattle or Little Rock AR and take advantage of our commuter benefits
As a Sales Director you are responsible for helping the biggest marketers out there adopt and expand their use of LiveRamp. You drive our sales cycle from start to finish including creating new business opportunities with prospects and clients, dreaming up the right solutions for their needs, and closing the deal for LiveRamp to deliver our products and services.
- Deliver revenue bookings from your list of named accounts
- Build and expand relationships with marketing executives at some of the largest brands
- Lead all partners, internal and external, through the full sales cycle - from lead generation to solution design to close
- Meet or exceed your sales goals
- You have a minimum of 7-10 years of successful quota carrying sales/BD experience in Adtech, Martech or SaaS sales.
- You have experience as a strategic seller - consulting with clients to drive the best outcomes
- You rely on understanding the technology and building trust more than on steak dinners to get deals done
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are remarkably strategic, driven, and very entrepreneurial.
- You hustle. You work autonomously with need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- You are smart, nice and super hardworking