Account Executive - SMB
At Mixmax, our mission is to change how the world communicates. We’re an email productivity platform that helps sales, customer success, and recruiting teams do their jobs. Get Mixmax here: http://mixmax.com Find your new job here: https://mixmax.com/careers/ Check out our Twitter Wall of Love here: https://twitter.com/MixmaxHQ/timelines/676913925221449728
We’re looking for an experienced Account Executive to help enable Mixmax’s rapid growth in 2019. Along with outstanding sales experience, the ideal Account Executive will have a passion for technology, new systems and innovative business solutions.
You’ll be helping shape the foundation of our sales team and will be actively involved in strategic decisions and processes. A successful Account Executive will work closely with our inbound SDR partners, but will also have the ability and drive to cultivate their own leads via cold outbound efforts.
You’ll use the platform every day to do your job, so you’ll be expected to quickly become a product expert. You’ll learn new ways to use Mixmax as your customers tightly integrate their organization’s workflows with the platform. And you’ll provide feedback and guidance to the team as the product rapidly evolves. It’s a unique opportunity: you’ll use, sell, and help shape the product.
Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we are actively committed to building a more inclusive work environment. If you are a member of an underrepresented group in technology, we strongly encourage you to apply.
- Educate prospects about our business solutions
- Cold-call and email to generate new business opportunities
- Consult Sales, Customer Success, and Recruiting customers on workflows
- Prioritize and prospect into accounts in your book of business
- Be your own project manager: you’ll have the opportunity to manage and renew pilots
- Achieve and surpass quarterly bookings targets
- Contribute to the product roadmap as a voice for customer needs
- Advocate Mixmax to your network, and become a trusted thought leader
- 2+ years of direct SaaS sales experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset - take intelligent risks, implement new strategies and continuously improve process
- Hustle - take initiative and independently problem solve
- Must have negotiation and closing experience
- Demonstrated track record of high performance and contribution to company growth
- Proficient in Salesforce
- Strong written and verbal communication skills