Enterprise Sales Representative - Multiple Locations
ActionIQ is at the center of a data-driven revolution that is changing the way brands think about customer experience, digital transformation and the value of customer data as a core corporate asset. As an Enterprise CDP, ActionIQ helps F500 companies connect their first-party customer data, orchestrate cross-channel campaigns, and measure incremental lift across all digital and offline channels. We are VC backed by Sequoia Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Bowery Capital, and FirstMark Capital, are already helping brands like Verizon Wireless, The New York Times, HBC, WW and others grow customer LTV and marketing ROI.
ActionIQ is building a foundation to enable data-driven Marketing strategies in the 21st century. We have brought together world-class technologists and business experts to. Our solution has the power to dramatically improve vital metrics for large B2C enterprises, such as lifetime value, retention & loyalty.
We are looking an experienced, top-performing sales executives to join our team in various locations across the United States. You have a solid track record of success in selling high end, complex software solutions to Fortune 1000 enterprises. You can connect the dots between strategic business opportunities, specific initiatives & use cases and technology capabilities. At the same time, you thrive as part of small, agile teams and can work creatively with relatively limited resources and support.
You will enjoy a unique freedom to figure things out and make great things happen, but you also have close support and collaboration of the founders and the executive team. You will also have the opportunity to learn first hand the opportunities and challenges of growing a business from early on and develop a breadth of skills and deep product and market expertise. Finally, you will get to learn, teach, grow and succeed in an company that attracts similarly-minded, best-of-the-best talent.
- 7-10 years of solution selling in F1000, ideally to senior level in the Marketing/CRM or BI/Analytics organizations
- A foundational understanding of data in the Enterprise context
- At least 5 years selling enterprise SaaS solutions with ACVs in the $1M+
- Solid track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Ability to forecast sales outcomes
- Comfortable with startup culture and understands how to work with field engineering & executives/founders but also respects the limited resources of an early stage company
- Team player - we all win together
- Management experience a plus
- Experience in enterprise marketing space a plus
- Experience selling data solutions to the business side of enterprises a plus