Director, Business Development
Addressy helps over 11,000 businesses simplify the process of capturing and verifying customer address data. Our smart technology auto-suggests addresses as a user types, returning accurate deliverable locations that have been verified against a portfolio of international postal and mapping databases including the USPS, Universal Postal Union, and Canada Post.This method of address verification works just like a search engine, and ensures every address is complete and accurate at the point of entry. Get started today for free!Industries We Serve: eCommerce/Retail; Financial Services and Insurance; Hospitality; Telecoms & Utilities.
We are currently looking for an experienced sales professional to drive our direct selling efforts. The Account Executive will be the face of our company to top executives of prospective clients. You will be evangelizing our brand and cold calling key decision makers at targeted companies. This is an entrepreneurial and self-directed role that will play a large role in the growth of the company.
- Build a scalable sales process to replicate and drive revenue
- Create and prioritize a pipeline of prospective new clients
- Build relationships with prospective clients through cold calls/emails, in-person meetings, attending trade shows and other industry events.
- Take ownership of the entire sales cycle from initial contact, demo, proposal, RFP response, negotiation, to execution and handover to our client services team.
- 5+ years of mid-market or enterprise sales or business development
- Proven success bringing in new business and driving revenue growth
- Superior pipeline management skills
- Demonstrated negotiation skills with ability to write formal proposals, respond to technical RFPs and structure high value contracts
- A self-motivated, scrappy, high energy, and hard working attitude
- The ability to travel to meet client executives