Head of Sales
Loqate helps over 11,000 businesses simplify the process of capturing and verifying customer address data. Our smart technology auto-suggests addresses as a user types, returning accurate deliverable locations that have been verified against a portfolio of international postal and mapping databases including the USPS, Universal Postal Union, and Canada Post.This method of address verification works just like a search engine, and ensures every address is complete and accurate at the point of entry. Get started today for free!Industries We Serve: eCommerce/Retail; Financial Services and Insurance; Hospitality; Telecoms & Utilities.
As Head of Sales you’ll implement domestic sales strategy from start to finish. You will build and manage a sales team of both AEs and potentially SDRs as well if experience aligns. This position reports to the US based VP Sales.
- Experience establishing KPIs and managing teams towards meeting/exceed goals, especially utilizing Salesforce.
- Effectively and accurately manage sales pipeline while calling new prospects on a daily basis to capitalize on all new business opportunities and aggressively expand the business.
- Manage complex sales-cycles presenting to C-level executives utilizing consultative sales process.
- Develop creative, unique ideas for target marketing of new business within territory with a growth-oriented mindset.
- Successfully understand the prospect’s needs and be able to effectively articulate and position a solution.
- Effectively manage the sales process including executive level engagement and sales negotiations. Exceed sales quota by identifying, qualifying, and closing business.
- Excel in leadership through collaboration with team members to ensure efficiency and share ideas.
- Review pipeline and strategies with senior team to maximize revenue.
- 5+ years total experience in SaaS sales working with at least $50K+ deal size experience, ideally experienced with $100K+ ACV deal cycles.
- 2+ years experience managing AEs, and ideally SDRs as well.
- Ability to clearly articulate Loqate’s mission and value proposition and to engage with C-level executives.
- Superb communication skills (interpersonal, telephone, and email).
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Experience with Salesforce and email marketing tools.