Sales Development Representative (Enterprise)
Loqate helps over 11,000 businesses simplify the process of capturing and verifying customer address data. Our smart technology auto-suggests addresses as a user types, returning accurate deliverable locations that have been verified against a portfolio of international postal and mapping databases including the USPS, Universal Postal Union, and Canada Post.This method of address verification works just like a search engine, and ensures every address is complete and accurate at the point of entry. Get started today for free!Industries We Serve: eCommerce/Retail; Financial Services and Insurance; Hospitality; Telecoms & Utilities.
Addressy is a SaaS UX tool that helps more than 11,000 brands around the world increase eCommerce check out conversions and recuperate revenue leakage from failed deliveries by optimizing their address verification processes.
Addressy is looking for an energetic and hungry Sales Development Representative to work with our Account Executives. You will be responsible for partnering with your assigned rep/s to assist them in selling into many of the world's largest brands. This role will allow you to connect with prospects and generate new business opportunities to drive growth for the company. If you are an aggressive hunter, explorer and passionate about new challenges, we want you to join our team.
- Perform market research, identify companies that fit our ideal customer profile and build target account lists
- Perform in-depth research on the strategic initiatives of these companies, reach out to these companies through various channels such as email, social and phone
- Qualify these opportunities based on Addressy fit and prospect business problems
- Help Account Executives prepare calls and meetings with relevant background information about these companies and assist in sales calls
- Assist in sales processes by helping to write proposals and presentations
- Self-driven personality, you can work independently and have an intrinsic motivation to be the best
- Commercial, winning and ambitious attitude to achieve big results for yourself and Addressy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with great attention to detail
- Possess natural curiosity to become an expert in this industry and to get to know your targeted accounts inside out
- You prefer working in start-ups over working for large corporates because of it’s dynamic, can-do mentality and you are able to move fast
- Previous experience in an entry-level sales job (and sales training) is an advantage
- Currently residing in/willing to move to the New York City area