Sales Development Representative
Adgorithms solves your cross-channel, cross-device marketing challenges by optimizing all channels with Albert™ - the first autonomous, AI-based marketing platform.
Albert unifies and learns from paid and unpaid marketing channels to optimize your real-time, personalized marketing execution, resulting in faster time to goal and improved KPIs.
Founded in 2009, IPO on London AIM in 2015, Adgorithms is led by industry veterans and specialists in AI, data analysis, applied math and behavioral science.
Albert manages Email, Search, Social, Display, Mobile, and Video campaigns, both paid and unpaid, from a single brain that learns and continuously adapts from each and every audience interaction.
The Sales Development Executive will learn all aspects of the sales process from the
ground up as well as develop and grow relationships with Enterprise Sales Reps and
contacts in your assigned territory. This is an entry-level position ideal for someone with
a couple years experience looking to grow and expand their skills in Sales, Account
Management, and Business Development.
- Prospect new business through outbound phone calls, emails, networking events utilizing targeted lists, Zoominfo, Salesforce.com, etc. to prospects
- Increase pipeline activity for Enterprise Sales Reps by scheduling new prospect meetings
- Assist in bringing in new Bookings to the company and team with thorough follow up skills
- Bachelors degree, international equivalent, or equivalent sales experience
- One year technology industry sales, or telesales experience required
- General technical industry experience and knowledge preferably in SaaS
- Technology proficient with computer skills in MS Office, CRM experience such as Salesforce.com
- Professional communication skills to listen to prospects and articulate value-adding solutions to drive sales opportunities
- “Make it Happen” mentality; ability to take initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Successful candidate will be proactive and professional, with outstanding customer development and prospecting skills
- Quick learner with the ability to take direction, and motivated to achieve and exceed quota and goals
- Self-motivated, energetic, well-organized individual with the ability to prioritize in a fast moving environment
- Effective networking, and problem-solving skills
- Fast-learner who takes direction/feedback and applies knowledge to advanced skills
- Commits proper amount of time and effort to ensure success
- Works effectively in a team environment