Director, Enterprise Sales - (Chicago or Detroit)
adMarketplace connects the largest advertisers to customers searching outside of legacy search engines. Our native search solutions provide incremental sales for advertisers and increased yield for publishers.Additionally, adMarketplace is a flat organization with empowered, self-directed teams that value honesty, commitment, accountability and results. Our employees are known in advertising and technology circles as the advisors to the experts.
- Close new business with Fortune 300 clients
- Secure budgets, market goals, and performance data assets from current and potential search advertisers
- Prospect and develop relationships with advertisers and their agencies
- Understand our product and position in the digital advertising industry to deftly pitch our offering to new clients
- Perform a gap analysis in a consultative manner in order to identify and solve client pain points and needs
- Collaborate across departments to ensure your clients needs are met with effective managed account services and relevant product features
- Attend industry and networking events regularly to prospect new business
- Maintain accurate and updated CRM data via Salesforce.com.
- At least 7-10+ years as a top performer on a digital media sales team
- Proven winner with a deep desire to close big deals and earn large commissions
- Minimum 4-6 years of client facing experience, marketing or consulting
- Agile, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- Data-savvy and comfortable discussing technology
- Strong prospecting, presentation, and relationship building experience
- Understanding of the search / pay per click / performance advertising market
- Ask tough, thoughtful questions and be relentlessly competitive with a strong sense of urgency.
- Possess strong media math skills and a highly analytical mindset.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience