Adyen is the technology company reinventing payments for the global economy. The only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods, Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store. With offices all around the world, Adyen serves more than 4,500 businesses, including 8 of the 10 largest U.S. Internet companies. Customers include Facebook, Uber, Netflix, Spotify and L’Oreal.
Adyen gives merchants access to more than 87 local card acquirers and 250 alternative payment methods throughout the world, and it delivers this on a single technical platform.
The breadth of this offering makes for truly complex and nuanced integrations, making the Implementation Manager a critical ingredient for the successful on-boarding of a merchant. As a product expert with detailed knowledge of web technologies and superb project management skills, you will interact with engineering teams, business stakeholders, and cross-functional internal teams to take merchants from sale to live while ensuring the best possible customer experience. This means owning the integration process from initial scoping through development to a successful go-live and being the key point of contact for the delivery of products and solutions.
- Consultation: Work closely with merchants and internal resources to drive merchant integrations and implementation of Adyen’s products and solutions.
- Project Management: Manage multiple phases of the client on-boarding process (from scoping to testing and go-live) and develop and enforce project plans in coordination with internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordination: Communicate daily with internal and external clients and effectively track progress to ensure that projects advance smoothly and requirements are met.
- Technical Support: Serve as the first line of support for merchant technical personnel throughout the implementation process, leveraging knowledge and expertise to create the best possible merchant experience.
- Feedback: Serves as a feedback loop for the organization, gathering merchant’s feedback, evaluating merchant needs, and communicating these to product and management personnel.
- Knowledge Management: Contribute to the company’s efforts to manage internal and client-facing documentation and sales collateral.
- Motivation: Inspired by the potential for innovation in the payments space, and passionate in his/her drive to push boundaries and create value.
- Education: Degree or background in computer science, MIS, IT (or relevant experience)
- Experience: Familiarity with and experience in managing client relationships and expectations, gathering technical requirements, and project planning/management.
- Flexibility: Previous exposure to environments rich in uncertainty and a resulting track record of successfully dealing with ambiguity.
- Execution: A process and document driven thinker with excellent project management skills and the ability to lead and manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- Communication: Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside of Adyen.
- Global Perspective: Ability to interfacing seamlessly with a global, multicultural team (excellent collaboration skills, culturally sensitive, adjusts his or her communication style to audiences).
- Results Oriented: Proven record of high performance managing complex initiatives to achieve outstanding results. An intuitive understanding of the importance of data in understanding trends, providing actionable insights, and tracking the success of those initiatives.
- Leadership: Proven experience leading by example (exhibiting integrity, enthusiasm, and commitment) and fostering collaboration throughout organizations.