Director of Sales
In today's digital world, a cultural renaissance is taking form. It is no longer taboo to talk about - well, anything, especially when it comes to our personal choices. Whether its reproductive rights, depression, or plastic surgery, no topic is off limits. But why? Are we rebels without a cause, exhibitionists at heart, or just evolving into a society that truly lives up to its values, in this case, pure unadulterated freedom of expression?
We believe its the latter. Because today, we no longer wait for permission to create the lives we want. We define our beauty by how we want to feel, not what others think of us. We express it in the choices we make and we own our right to do with our bodies, our faces, our minds what we will, and when we will it. We embrace the future of beauty, one that is fluid and empowering but also cutting edge and share it with the world. Because today is our day to de-stigmatize cosmetic exploration and democratize your beauty options, so we can all realize the future of beauty together.
Welcome to The Aedit, the expert portal for beauty treatments, by the doctors and editors that matter.
You will be working to establish and execute a sales strategy for the organization. We are a group that loves experimentation, so you will be challenged to test new and emerging channels while establishing our brand through more traditional ones.
- Contribute to and drive strategy within the sales team and overall Aedit ecosystem
- Regular management on B2B side of the marketplace
- Work with Head of Marketing/CTO to align marketing team efforts with sales team goals and KPIs
- Help strategize on core B2B business, while helping to establish secondary revenue streams
- Evaluate ongoing sales and marketing efforts, as well as be able to revise those programs when necessary
- Drive pricing strategies for sales organization
- Begin implementing sales infrastructure and CRM
- Join CEO at industry conferences to build out client network
- Be an evangelist at events and speaking engagements for Aedit
- Work with CEO/CTO to help establish and drive the product roadmap
- Recruit and build future team members at Aedit
- Lead day-to-day analytics of team performance and team goals
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier school. Advanced degree a plus.
- 5-8 years of manager/executive experience in sales
- Established multi-regional sales teams
- Has worked with early-stage startups.
- Developed and evolved initial product offerings/pricing
- Has used sales to inform the product roadmap, especially at early stage startups
- Has worked in the aesthetic medical industry establishing relationships with key partners in providers offices
- Extensive experience working with consumer products and a brand with passionate end-users. --Prestige beauty experience preferred
- Strong work ethic with an efficiency orientation; must be extremely organized, detail-oriented, resourceful, and able to juggle multiple projects at once
- Experience working with 3rd party agencies
- Built and launched new products