Director of Sales
AEDIT embraces the individualized, empowering, and cutting edge future of beauty. Beauty today is defined by you, and AEDIT empowers users to mirror how you feel on the inside with what you project on the outside. We are redefining beauty, taking the stigma out of “work done,” plastic surgery, cosmetic procedures and injectables, through warmth, support, and knowledgeable insight. The platform offers users trusted, unbiased information about every beauty and cosmetic procedure and recommendations from a curated group of top doctors and providers that perform them.
You will be working to establish and execute a sales strategy for the organization. We are a group that loves experimentation, so you will be challenged to test new and emerging channels while establishing our brand through more traditional ones.
- Contribute to and drive strategy within the sales team and overall Aedit ecosystem
- Regular management on B2B side of the marketplace
- Work with Head of Marketing/CTO to align marketing team efforts with sales team goals and KPIs
- Help strategize on core B2B business, while helping to establish secondary revenue streams
- Evaluate ongoing sales and marketing efforts, as well as be able to revise those programs when necessary
- Drive pricing strategies for sales organization
- Begin implementing sales infrastructure and CRM
- Join CEO at industry conferences to build out client network
- Be an evangelist at events and speaking engagements for Aedit
- Work with CEO/CTO to help establish and drive the product roadmap
- Recruit and build future team members at Aedit
- Lead day-to-day analytics of team performance and team goals
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier school. Advanced degree a plus.
- 5-8 years of manager/executive experience in sales
- Established multi-regional sales teams
- Has worked with early-stage startups.
- Developed and evolved initial product offerings/pricing
- Has used sales to inform the product roadmap, especially at early stage startups
- Has worked in the aesthetic medical industry establishing relationships with key partners in providers offices
- Extensive experience working with consumer products and a brand with passionate end-users. --Prestige beauty experience preferred
- Strong work ethic with an efficiency orientation; must be extremely organized, detail-oriented, resourceful, and able to juggle multiple projects at once
- Experience working with 3rd party agencies
- Built and launched new products