Technical Support Specialist
Discover Aircall, the call center software of a new generation: http://bit.ly/-aircall
Set up easily the virtual business phone system your team and customers will love. No deskphone. No hardware. Install in one click, use right away. Get phone numbers instantly, in up to 40 countries. Assign a team to each number and stop missing calls. Integrate with CRMs you are already using.
We're looking for a technical support representative. This is a level 1 support role that works closely with the sales, customer success and engineering team, as well as your support peers to troubleshoot any technical issues our customers might encounter. To join the Aircall team there are a few things you'll need to do well:
- You love the challenge of solving complex multi-faceted customer issues, usually involving a mix of end user training, network changes, bug tracking and sometimes a touch of magic.
- You are energized by human interaction. Helping people get things working makes your job satisfying.
- You are a documentation wizard, able to take detailed notes both for our Zendesk ticket support platform and so we can provide accurate, usable feedback to engineers and developers.
- You are comfortable in a high energy, close quarters working environment side by side with sales, customer success, executives and marketing.
The job is based in our New York office where we manage all North America activities. Our AE's are in charge of converting leads into raving fans and paying customers. You'll take the initiative to:
- Answer technical support requests via email, chat, and phone
- Help guide customers through the setup and onboarding process
- Collaborate with our engineering team to solve more complex issues
- Identify, document and follow up with engineers on product bugs and feature requests
- Update knowledge base and troubleshooting documentation for internal and customer use
- Act as a liaison between engineering, customer success and sales on technical issues affecting our customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in a client-facing technical role for a product business
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making, and critical-thinking skills
- Ability to make sense of something complex and explain it in plain English
- Professional, courteous and committed to provide amazing customer support
- Open-minded, positive and keen to learn
- Great attitude, team player
- Keen to mentor and help train junior team members
- LAN and wireless network knowledge
- Knowledge of IP Telephony
- Experience setting QoS and diagnosing related issues
- Experience with call center technology such as IVRs
- Nice-to-have: Experience in a web language
Cool offices in the heart of NYC, Medical / Vision / Dental benefits, gym & commuting allowance and more. Amazing off sites, and even a trip to the Paris HQ.