Sales Development Representative
Aircall is an intuitive and powerful cloud-based phone system. It's a complete business phone and call center software in one. Aircall integrates seamlessly with your most-used CRMs and support tools to empower your team with relevant data. Manage your entire phone system, set up dynamic and intelligent call queues, create personalized caller journeys, and automatically route calls to the right representative from anywhere in the world. After receiving $29 million in series-B funding ($40 million to date), Aircall has quickly grown to over 150 employees worldwide. Rapid growth will continue in the next year with ~100 new hires projected between Paris and New York City. Our vision for the future is big, and we're currently looking for talented individuals to help make it a reality. Our culture is one of community, transparency, ambition, and commitment. We believe that success is a direct result of personal and team effort, and we reward that effort as often as possible! Check out our job listings to potentially join our awesome and brilliant team.
We are seeking a gifted and talented hunter for lead qualification and development to join our NYC office. This role involves researching companies and contacts, inbound and outbound campaigns, and qualifying each opportunity before sending to an Account Executive. It is a fast-paced role that fits high energy and smart sales people.
- The Sales Development Rep works with demand generation marketing to uncover and create well-qualified new opportunities which result in closed business.
- Research relevant sales targets (verticals, customer segments, etc) and gather key lead information
- Make outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, calls) to identify relevant leads.
- Understand the business and the buying cycle of the leads.
- Highlight Aircall's value proposition to raise curiosity and interest.
- Book demo and meetings.
- Document all daily activities in Salesforce.
- Work closely with the sales team to accelerate the sales cycle.
- Represent aircall with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications
- Successful experience in a SaaS SDR position in a startup or SMB is mandatory.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field of study.
- Data and result-oriented. Not afraid of a spreadsheet or dashboard.
- Exceptional communication skills - extremely clear, direct, timely, and accurate communication.
- Perfectly fluent English is mandatory. Other languages, especially French, is a plus.
- An entrepreneurial spirit - Our team is hard working, self-motivated and confident.
- Autonomy, initiative, resourcefulness.
- ability to manage in an accurate, detailed, over time, a large quantity of information.
- Enthusiasm, fun and enjoyment of life. This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last :-)