Sales Development Representative
Aircall is the cloud-based phone system of choice for modern brands. Scaling businesses across industries choose Aircall for its simple set-up, seamless integrations, and proven quality. Aircall allows sales and support teams to have meaningful and efficient phone conversations, and makes their lives easier by integrating with the most popular CRM and Helpdesk tools. Managers can instantly add numbers from 100+ countries, scale their teams, and gain deep insights through analytics. Aircall is trusted by thousands of companies worldwide. Our vision for the future is big, and we're currently looking for talented individuals to join our growing team. Our culture is one of community, transparency, ambition, and teamwork. We believe that success is a direct result of personal and team effort, and we reward that effort as often as possible. Check out our job listings for open positions in New York and Paris.
We are seeking a gifted and talented hunter for lead qualification and development to join our NYC office. This role involves researching companies and contacts, inbound and outbound campaigns, and qualifying each opportunity before sending to an Account Executive. It is a fast-paced role that fits high energy and smart sales people.
- The Sales Development Rep works with demand generation marketing to uncover and create well-qualified new opportunities which result in closed business.
- Research relevant sales targets (verticals, customer segments, etc) and gather key lead information
- Make outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, calls) to identify relevant leads.
- Understand the business and the buying cycle of the leads.
- Highlight Aircall's value proposition to raise curiosity and interest.
- Book demo and meetings.
- Document all daily activities in Salesforce.
- Work closely with the sales team to accelerate the sales cycle.
- Represent aircall with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications
- Successful experience in a SaaS SDR position in a startup or SMB is mandatory.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field of study.
- Data and result-oriented. Not afraid of a spreadsheet or dashboard.
- Exceptional communication skills - extremely clear, direct, timely, and accurate communication.
- Perfectly fluent English is mandatory. Other languages, especially French, is a plus.
- An entrepreneurial spirit - Our team is hard working, self-motivated and confident.
- Autonomy, initiative, resourcefulness.
- ability to manage in an accurate, detailed, over time, a large quantity of information.
- Enthusiasm, fun and enjoyment of life. This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last :-)