Customer Success Manager
Aircall is an intuitive and powerful cloud-based phone system. It's a complete business phone and call center software in one. Aircall integrates seamlessly with your most-used CRMs and support tools to empower your team with relevant data. Manage your entire phone system, set up dynamic and intelligent call queues, create personalized caller journeys, and automatically route calls to the right representative from anywhere in the world. After receiving $29 million in series-B funding ($40 million to date), Aircall has quickly grown to over 150 employees worldwide. Rapid growth will continue in the next year with ~100 new hires projected between Paris and New York City. Our vision for the future is big, and we're currently looking for talented individuals to help make it a reality. Our culture is one of community, transparency, ambition, and commitment. We believe that success is a direct result of personal and team effort, and we reward that effort as often as possible! Check out our job listings to potentially join our awesome and brilliant team.
Aircall is looking for an outstanding Customer Success Manager to maximize the value our customers get from our product. We are looking for a talented professional who is seeking a startup experience and is eager for professional development.
- Manage, grow and nurture a portfolio of accounts
- Maximize the expansion of our US/Canada customer base
- Prevent and minimize churn & contraction
- Contribute to sustain and increase our NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- Contribute to product development with feedback from customers on their experience
- Bring in new ideas and processes to delight our customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. We love talking to people :-)
- Native English Speaker, another language would be a plus
- Passion for consistently providing fantastic customer experience
- Comfort managing several tasks and issues in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to conceive and implement ideas in the Customer Experience field
- 0-1 years of customer experience in a startup or a dynamic environment