Aircall is the cloud-based phone system of choice for modern brands. Scaling businesses across industries choose Aircall for its simple set-up, seamless integrations, and proven quality. Aircall allows sales and support teams to have meaningful and efficient phone conversations, and makes their lives easier by integrating with the most popular CRM and Helpdesk tools. Managers can instantly add numbers from 100+ countries, scale their teams, and gain deep insights through analytics. Aircall is trusted by thousands of companies worldwide. Our vision for the future is big, and we're currently looking for talented individuals to join our growing team. Our culture is one of ambition, teamwork, transparency, and community. We believe that success is a direct result of personal and team effort, and we reward that effort as often as possible. Check out our job listings for open positions in New York and Paris.
We're looking for an Account Executive to drive our growth in the North American market. You will work closely with the Marketing team and with your AE peers to engage, convince and close prospects.
The job is based in our New York office where we are managing all Americas activities. You'll take full leadership on a geographic area, including:
- Handle and convert all inbound leads and demos on this area
- Drive the outbound strategy to get VIP customers and work closely with the Marketing/Customer Intelligence to generate relevant leads
In particular, you have to be outstanding in:
- Managing a high volume of leads, conducting introductory emails, educating clients on the power of Aircall, and closing deals
- Engaging new clients to understand their business, mapping stakeholders, distilling their needs, recommending solutions, and closing deals (again :)
- Identifying and researching new sales opportunities thanks to growth hacking techniques that we'll teach you
- Being an Aircall Ambassador in events and meeting C-level execs at SMBs
- Experience in Sales/AE positions in a startup or SMB is a must.
- Data and result-oriented.
- Strong communication skills - extremely clear, direct, timely, and accurate communication.
- English mandatory. Another language is a plus.
- An entrepreneurial spirit - Our team is hard working, self-motivated and confident.
- Enthusiasm, fun and smile. This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last :-)