Aircall is an intuitive and powerful cloud-based phone system. It's a complete business phone and call center software in one. Aircall integrates seamlessly with your most-used CRMs and support tools to empower your team with relevant data. Manage your entire phone system, set up dynamic and intelligent call queues, create personalized caller journeys, and automatically route calls to the right representative from anywhere in the world. After receiving $29 million in series-B funding ($40 million to date), Aircall has quickly grown to over 150 employees worldwide. Rapid growth will continue in the next year with ~100 new hires projected between Paris and New York City. Our vision for the future is big, and we're currently looking for talented individuals to help make it a reality. Our culture is one of community, transparency, ambition, and commitment. We believe that success is a direct result of personal and team effort, and we reward that effort as often as possible! Check out our job listings to potentially join our awesome and brilliant team.
We're looking for an Account Executive to drive our growth in the North American market. You will work closely with the Marketing team and with your AE peers to engage, convince and close prospects.
The job is based in our New York office where we are managing all Americas activities. You'll take full leadership on a geographic area, including:
- Handle and convert all inbound leads and demos on this area
- Drive the outbound strategy to get VIP customers and work closely with the Marketing/Customer Intelligence to generate relevant leads
In particular, you have to be outstanding in:
- Managing a high volume of leads, conducting introductory emails, educating clients on the power of Aircall, and closing deals
- Engaging new clients to understand their business, mapping stakeholders, distilling their needs, recommending solutions, and closing deals (again :)
- Identifying and researching new sales opportunities thanks to growth hacking techniques that we'll teach you
- Being an Aircall Ambassador in events and meeting C-level execs at SMBs
- Experience in Sales/AE positions in a startup or SMB is a must.
- Data and result-oriented.
- Strong communication skills - extremely clear, direct, timely, and accurate communication.
- English mandatory. Another language is a plus.
- An entrepreneurial spirit - Our team is hard working, self-motivated and confident.
- Enthusiasm, fun and smile. This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last :-)