Customer Experience Specialist
Aircall is an intuitive but powerful cloud-based phone system. It's a complete business phone and contact center in one.
Aircall integrates seamlessly with your most-used CRMs and support tools to empower your team with relevant data.
Create and manage your entire phone system, set up dynamic and intelligent call queues, create personalized caller journeys, and automatically route calls to the right representative from anywhere in the world.
No desk phone or hardware necessary - Aircall can be installed in a matter of minutes and ready to use right away.
Aircall's flexible dashboard makes quick-scaling easy. Create local or toll-free numbers from up to 40 countries and manage agents with ease.
We are expanding our NYC based customer support team to ensure that the customers we work with have a great experience. You will be the first point of contact for our end users and customer admins.
- Be a stone cold expert on all of our products and internal management systems
- Deliver amazing service and support to our users by being the voice of Aircall - you will be on the front lines! This involves flexing your amazing troubleshooting skills and positive, friendly personality via phone calls, emails, and live chat.
- Handle user inquiries ranging from simple product and billing questions to more complex technical support and network issues
- Guide customers through the setup and roll out process including network configuration, end user device settings and app use training
- Troubleshoot technical/customer issues, escalate bug reports, and work cross-functionally to drive issue resolution
- Work effectively with a variety of internal teams, including Sales, Engineering, Development and Product Management
- Be proactive and identify opportunities for our team to provide better support, educate our users, and scale our support model
- Take on special projects as needed
- You have at least 1+ year of experience in SaaS support and are passionate about converting users into raving fans
- You have a “no task is too small” attitude and the endurance to consistently deliver amazing customer experiences without exception
- You have exceptional written and oral communication skills
- You have strong people skills — you are friendly, a good listener, you ask good questions, and you're energized by personal interaction. You see angry customers as a chance to show them just how great you can be at solving their issues
- You are a team player who works well with a wide range of personalities and is ready to contribute to an awesome team environment
- Perfect fluent English is mandatory, but additional business fluent languages, particularly French, is a plus
- Flexible hours to cover customers when they need it a plus
- knowledge of VOIP telecom and IP networks a plus