New Business Lead
At Alamy, we love visuals. They hold memories, tell compelling stories and connect brands to their audience. That’s why we’re committed to building a picture library that’s diverse and sourced from all around the world. So whatever your needs, we think we’ll have the perfect image for you. Along with our incredible imagery, we also like to make things quick and easy for you with our excellent customer service, flexible pricing and a smooth online experience. But that’s not all. We’re also proud of doing things differently and giving back. We pay our photographers fairly with a higher commission split than our core competitors and since 2007, we’ve donated over $6 million to honest causes that enrich the world around us.
- Proactively acquire new business to grow revenue and increase the customer base. Mentor members of the wider team to ensure high levels of proactivity and conversion, demonstrating an engaging and motivational approach
- A role model who is consistently delivering against our values and thrives in an environment of continual improvement.
- Represent Alamy in market to prospective clients.
- Be the first point of contact for clients, demonstrating a customer first approach
- Be an expert in the US market and maximize Alamy’s revenue opportunities at every touchpoint.
- Meet or exceed annual new business targets
- Build up list for all relevant contacts in new companies using bought in lists, Linked In,industry news and networking etc.
- Arrange and carry out meetings with clients – a minimum of 20 per month
- Prepare, arrange and carry out tailored high-quality presentations to clients
- Develop and secure agreements from new clients
- Transition clients from new/ad hoc clients to established accounts
- Handle correspondence with clients for any terms and negotiation, having consulted with the General Manager
- Proactively identify and target new sectors Motivate wider team to achieve new business sales targets across the business
- Mentor, guide and support wider team assisting them in converting new business sales.
- Support colleagues as needed
- Contribute to team discussions about the market, pricing trends, system and process reviews
- Pass leads to colleagues and share opportunities
- Work with US team to reach overall revenue target
- Keep up to date records of your activity so we can track activity against performance
- Make sure your customer reports are accurate
- Report any feedback from clients which may help guide the company’s business strategy
- Keep a track of your travel and entertainment spend and don’t exceed set budget
- A proven track record of working in a new business role
- A skilled presenter, able to adapt approach to suit a wide-ranging customer base
- A relentless learner with a continual improvement mindset
- Commercially minded, able to present solutions that demonstrate a clear ROI
- Highly organised with strong negotiation skills
- Works well under pressure, able to meet conflicting deadlines
- Makes good judgements and decisions
- Self-motivated and keeps on top of industry developments and trends, sharing knowledge with local and global teams
- Able to work at pace and adapt to change in an agile environment
- Familiar with customer management systems, Salesforce experience would be desirable