Enterprise Account Executive
Our mission is to make every search interaction meaningful & rewarding, through developer-friendly and enterprise-grade APIs. Algolia is the leading Search & Discovery API for websites and mobile apps. We help the most innovative companies across e-commerce, media and SaaS industries create powerful, relevant and scalable discovery experiences for their users. Unlike other solutions, our hosted platform reduces the complexities of building and scaling a fast, relevant digital experience and helps teams accelerate development time. More than 5,000 companies like Under Armour, Twitch, Periscope, Medium and Stripe rely on Algolia to manage 40 billion search queries a month. Founded in 2012, we're backed by $74M in funding from Accel Partners, Alven Capital, Point Nine Capital and Storm Ventures. The team is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Paris, London, New York, and Atlanta. To learn more, visit www.algolia.com. --- We’re looking for talented, passionate people to build the world’s best search technology. As an ownership-driven company, we seek team members who thrive under autonomy and diversity. We're committed to building an inclusive and diverse workplace. We care about each other and the world around us, and embrace talented people regardless of their race, age, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, color, veteran status, disability and socioeconomic background.
We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious Enterprise Account Executive to join our rapidly growing sales team. This person must be passionate about evangelizing our values to Fortune 500 companies while closing pivotal business prospects. This means we need an inspired and experienced strategic thinker who can use their unique personality, creativity and grit to expand our pipeline with high profile customers. You will understand and communicate how Algolia can be best used for each use case and manage complex deal cycles. The ideal candidate also has the opportunity to help build a future Enterprise Sales team, so we expect a strong go-getter!
Are you a resilient problem solver who isn't afraid to think outside the box and get their hands dirty? We expect you to take ownership and be able to execute without defined processes and implicit direction. We're looking for candidates who raise the level of our teams. You should value and practice transparency, have the humility to accept your weaknesses and continuously strive to improve both personally and professionally. Are you ready for the challenge?
- Working closely with our Outbound SDR team to build a pipeline and strategize on how to approach targeted accounts
- Building strong, long-lasting relationships with Algolia’s dream customers
- Navigating through complex sales cycles
- Presenting the value of Algolia to decision makers
- Evangelizing the Algolia vision through product demonstrations, field marketing events and account-specific initiatives
- Constructing, forecasting, and managing your sales activity and pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Contributing to building out our Strategic Accounts sales team
- 5+ years experience in B2B software sales
- Successful track record selling software to Fortune 1,000 companies
- Carried and hit quota of >$1.0M in previous positions
- Closed complex sales cycles in competitive markets
- Demonstrated the ability to build stuff from scratch
- Creative, creative, creative!
- Keen interest in the tech industry
- International travel to our HQ in Paris recommended at least annually
- 20% travel expected for client work