Business Development Representative
By joining all of the departments of your hotel with a single operations platform for internal communication and task management, ALICE helps your staff act as a team to provide consistently excellent service. ALICEs main product - ALICE Suite - brings together your front office, concierge, housekeeping, and maintenance teams, and connects your guests to your hotel with our app and text messaging tools. The ALICE platform is also available as specialized software and mobile applications for your staff (ALICE Staff), your concierge (ALICE Concierge) and your guests (ALICE Guest). Each module can be integrated with your PMS and third party management systems. ALICEs partners include 3-5 star independent and managed hotels, hotel groups, residential condominiums, serviced apartments, vacation rental companies, and concierge companies looking to provide exceptional service through mobile staff technology and guest communication channels. Third-party service providers also leverage the ALICE API. ALICE was founded in 2013 by Justin Effron, Alex Shashou, and Dmitry Koltunov, and has raised $39M to date.
We are gaining significant momentum, as seen in Tnooz and Skift, and looking for a startup minded sales executive to expand our team. We are passionate about self growth, and have a culture of humility, dedication, collaboration, empathy, creativity, and curiosity. We have offices in New York and in Rio de Janeiro and encourage travel between the two.
As our first Business Development Representative, you’ll be working closely with the Business Development and Executive team to research, qualify and set high quality meetings with decision makers in the hospitality industry.
- Identify key decision-makers at target companies and conduct email and phone outreach with a focus on setting appointments for business development team and executive team.
- Attend conferences and networking events to generate new leads and promote ALICE
- Gather research and intelligence to identify and qualify new sales opportunities
- 1+ years of sales experience in high volume lead generation, prospecting and lead qualification
- Must be comfortable with handling top-of-the-funnel objections, prospecting, cold calling, email outreach.
- Extremely organized, diligent and able to prioritize effectively
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills - verbal, written, face-to-face and over the phone with customers and co-workers
- Base Salary: $50,000
- On Target Earnings: $75,000