Community Growth Manager
Alma is pioneering a new practice model for mental health: a membership-based network of mental health care providers dedicated to simplifying access to high-quality, affordable mental health care. With Alma, therapists get access to tools and services they need to manage and grow their practice so they can focus more on providing great care.
We are looking for a mission-driven, hard-working team member to drive new member acquisition and membership accounts at Alma. You will be responsible for overseeing Alma’s membership application process and interfacing with prospective members who are interested in Alma. As prospective member’s first point of contact, you will be a critical representative of Alma’s brand in the community, and you will work with prospective members to understand their needs and how Alma can help. You will be responsible for guiding prospective members through the application process, and you will remain an important point of contact once providers join our community in helping them as they grow their practice. As a team member focusing on new memberships, you will also be responsible for overseeing outbound sales efforts and will work collaboratively with our marketing team to get the word out about Alma. This role reports to the Head of Community and Operations and will also work closely with the CEO.
- Managing all things membership at Alma including new membership inquiries, membership interviews, as well as cultivating relationships with existing members
- Working collaboratively with our marketing team to help design outreach collateral to prospective members
- Managing outbound sales and outreach channels including things like e-mail campaigns, mailers, and events;
- Overseeing a robust pipeline of prospects, including delivering conversational introductory presentations, to meet challenging monthly, quarterly, and annual new membership goals;
- Ongoing management of current memberships including helping members with upgrades and membership changes;
- Managing our CRM including associated reporting on sales progress.
- Winning-factors: Must have qualifications
- BA/BS degree
- 2 to 5 years in account management or a consultative sales role
- A passion for mental health
- Effective communicator including demonstrated ability to build relationships with prospective members
- Highly organized and motivated by clear targets for member acquisition and retention
- Prior experience in mental health or healthcare a plus.
- Prior experience managing a sales pipeline and using Salesforce a plus.