Client Development Lead, Corporations
AlphaSights is a global leader in knowledge search. Our mission is to connect the world’s top professionals with the world’s best knowledge, helping them improve critical decisions, sharpen their thinking and drive business forward. Investment firms, consultancies, corporations and non-profits rely on AlphaSights to connect them efficiently and intelligently with experts across all industries and regions. Founded in 2008, AlphaSights has offices around the world and regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. We continue to add talented team members to the organisation. Find out more at alphasights.com/careers
Working on Corporate - our newest client segment - you will have an active role in defining your targets, educating corporate strategists on our offerings, and winning business for the company. Ideal candidates are confident individuals who thrive in ambiguous, fast-paced environments and are excited about building a business.
As a Client Development Lead you will identify and educate potential clients about our services and you will help win new clients for our Corporate segment. You will simultaneously build the AlphaSights brand among corporate strategists and help create new revenue streams for our company. Together with junior sales support you will design and execute sales strategies for new markets and use consultative selling to market AlphaSights. This role requires some travel.
This role is right for you if...:
- You have 3 to 5 years of work experience in a client-facing role
- You have exceptional communication skills
- You want to work in a fast-growth company because you want to drive change, take risks, and make your mark on the world. You relish the opportunity to take a new service to market and build a business from the ground up.
- You systematically solve problems and hypothesize possible client pain points, expectations and implicit needs.
- You tailor communication to fit diverse audiences and needs with authority and dexterity. You deliver presentations effectively and drive negotiations comfortably.
- You know how to identify the right client stakeholders and confidently build connections quickly.
- You are driven, self-directed, and enthusiastic. You take ownership of your own business and seize initiative with minimal direction or supervision.
- You set clear and realistic objectives. You can lead junior team members, delegate, and provide coaching to meet shared objectives.