Client Development Specialist, Corporations
AlphaSights is a global leader in knowledge search. Our mission is to connect the world’s top professionals with the world’s best knowledge, helping them improve critical decisions, sharpen their thinking and drive business forward. Investment firms, consultancies, corporations and non-profits rely on AlphaSights to connect them efficiently and intelligently with experts across all industries and regions.
Founded in 2008, AlphaSights has offices around the world and regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. We continue to add talented team members to the organisation. Find out more at alphasights.com/careers
AlphaSights is growing exponentially and we are looking for self-starters to penetrate a new market and disrupt our space. Working on Corporate - our newest client segment - you will have an active role in defining your targets, telling the AlphaSights story, and building a new part of the business. Ideal candidates are confident individuals who thrive in ambiguous, fast-paced environments.
As a Client Development Specialist you will directly engage with senior executives at a variety of corporations to help us win business. You will strategize with senior sales professionals on our team, gather business intelligence on companies, and generate your own leads.
The role gives candidates hands-on experience in a rapidly-growing business and varying frontline responsibility. We offer clear and varied career progression and dedicated support of your personal development goals. For ambitious individuals we provide opportunities to lead innovation within the firm and to expand our business into new geographies and client segments.
This role is right for you if...:
- You have 0.5 to 2 years work experience with a demonstrated interest in sales, account management, or client services
- You have phenomenal communication skills (English required, foreign language skills are a plus)
- You have the confidence and ability to thrive in a goal-focused, fast-paced environment.
- You have an outstanding ability to engage and establish credibility with senior-level executives.
- You are self-motivated and have a desire to make a commercial impact.
- You are a successful team player who can coach and collaborate with others.
- You want to work in a fast growing company because you want to drive change, take risks, and make your mark on the world.