Business Development Representative
AlphaSights provides global investment and business professionals with on-demand access to business expertise across all industries and geographies. Through AlphaSights, decision-makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, and corporates connect with a dynamic network of industry experts that provide qualitative and quantitative market insights, industry expertise, and execution support. Leveraging cutting-edge technology and our global team of 700+ professionals in nine offices on three continents, we support our clients 24/7 around the globe. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
As a Business Development Representative in our New York office, you will work alongside the Sales and Marketing team.
Learn more about the Corporate Client Service Team and the clients they serve here: https://www.alphasights.com/corporate
Key responsibilities include:
- Serve as the first point of contact for select inbound and outbound leads with the AlphaSights brand and value proposition
- Develop pipeline by identifying target companies and individual prospects based on personas, and then running subsequent email and phone campaigns to generate interest in AlphaSights’ offering
- Collaborate with Client Development Executives to develop and execute quarterly territory plan.
- Support in account growth of existing accounts by reaching out to new prospective users - Participate in weekly role plays and trainings to effectively deliver the AlphaSights value proposition and develop basic sales skills - Report and summarize qualitative and quantitative weekly results to assist the team in becoming better at communicating with our clients and smarter on how we can help them achieve their goals
- Our most successful Associates embrace a ‘whatever-it-takes’ mantra and relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to achieve their goals. We are looking for a sharp and dynamic candidate who has an interest in marketing analytics and is looking to work in a high-growth, team environment.
- 0-2 years work experience in a related field and / or an excitement to start a career in sales with a service that helps drive critical decisions forward
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong academic credentials (GPA > 3.0) and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Excellent communication skills (written+verbal) with a natural aptitude for connecting with people
- Passionate about a career in Sales
- Fluency in English is essential