Business Development Representative
AlphaSights is a global leader in knowledge search. Our mission is to connect the world’s top professionals with the world’s best knowledge, helping improve critical decisions, sharpen thinking, and drive business forward. Investment firms, consultancies, corporations and non-profits rely on AlphaSights to connect them efficiently and intelligently with experts across all industries and regions. Founded in 2008, AlphaSights has nine offices across the US, EMEA, and Asia. We regularly rank as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world and are frequently recognized as a great place to work (Glassdoor, Crain's New York, Great Places to Work, NUE Awards). Find out more at alphasights.com/careers Interested in our engineering team? Learn more at https://engineering.alphasights.com/#open-positions
As a Business Development Representative in our New York office, you will work alongside the Sales and Marketing team.
Learn more about the Corporate Client Service Team and the clients they serve here: https://www.alphasights.com/corporate
Key responsibilities include:
- Serve as the first point of contact for select inbound and outbound leads with the AlphaSights brand and value proposition
- Develop pipeline by identifying target companies and individual prospects based on personas, and then running subsequent email and phone campaigns to generate interest in AlphaSights’ offering
- Collaborate with Client Development Executives to develop and execute quarterly territory plan.
- Support in account growth of existing accounts by reaching out to new prospective users - Participate in weekly role plays and trainings to effectively deliver the AlphaSights value proposition and develop basic sales skills - Report and summarize qualitative and quantitative weekly results to assist the team in becoming better at communicating with our clients and smarter on how we can help them achieve their goals
- Our most successful Associates embrace a ‘whatever-it-takes’ mantra and relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to achieve their goals. We are looking for a sharp and dynamic candidate who has an interest in marketing analytics and is looking to work in a high-growth, team environment.
- 0-2 years work experience in a related field and / or an excitement to start a career in sales with a service that helps drive critical decisions forward
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong academic credentials (GPA > 3.0) and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Excellent communication skills (written+verbal) with a natural aptitude for connecting with people
- Passionate about a career in Sales
- Fluency in English is essential