API Market Sales
Amper is your personal Artificial Intelligence music composer, who helps you create music for your videos. With Amper, instantly create unique, royalty-free music tailored to your creative vision without needing prior music experience.The music you make with Amper is always unique and broadcast-ready, and comes with a royalty-free, global, and perpetual-use license. Amper helps you further your creative vision and, ultimately, make better content, faster
Amper is an artificial intelligence composer, performer, and producer that empowers you to instantly create and customize original music for your content.
We are a team of Hollywood film composers and music technologists who believe that the future of music will be created through collaboration between humans and artificial intelligence. In everything we do, we want this collaborative experience to propel the creative process forward, and so we redefine what’s possible by teaching computers to be intrinsically creative and enabling relationships between humans and AI. Ultimately, we are combining the highest levels of artistry with groundbreaking technology to empower our users to collaborate and create professional music.
Backed by leading venture capital firms, we love pushing the bounds of technology -- nothing drives us more than a good challenge. Our offices are located in New York, NY and Santa Monica, CA.
Candidates applying for this New York-based full-time position are offered the rare opportunity to have a direct effect on shaping the future of music. In this sales position, you will: - Grow our user base, reaching millions of creators through direct connection with mass-content and mass-exposure creators and distributors - Work with 3rd-party software and platform developers, and BizDev managers integrating Amper’s API into their software - Develop sales strategy, sales process, and workflow to deliver maximum revenue growth - Work closely with Product and Management to develop product roadmap - Play an active role as both player and coach in the sales process
- Experience in progressive hands-on sales on SaaS sales teams and selling of API products
- Sold to software developers
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- Experience forecasting revenue and managing to company goals
- Expertise in the media and advertising industry, business cycles, key revenue, and expense drivers
- Willingness to travel
- Demonstrable creative passion
- Successfully worked in a startup with scaling teams (bonus)
- Prior experience in digital media or content creation and software integration (bonus)
- Software engineering experience (bonus)