Commercial Account Executive (SF)
Amplitude provides product intelligence tools that help teams run and grow digital businesses. Modern product and growth teams use Amplitude to learn what drives impact on key business metrics. Founded in 2012, Amplitude is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in New York, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Seattle, Austin, and Singapore. Over 26,000 companies including Microsoft, Under Armour, Intuit, Twitter, Bonobos, and Peloton use Amplitude for product analytics. In December 2018, the team raised $80 million in Series D venture funding led by Sequoia Capital at a valuation of $850 million. Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, and Y Combinator. Learn more about the team, culture, and environment at https://amplitude.com/careers. Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Here at our HQ in sunny (sometimes) San Francisco, we are looking for Account Executives who know software sales and how to identify and win opportunities with some of the fastest growing and most influential digital product companies. We want the best of the best and we make sure that top performers are rewarded. Sound like you? Keep reading...
- Create new opportunities in the market leading digital companies (think Blue Apron, HubSpot, Box, GrubHub) through prospecting, networking, etc.
- Become an expert on Amplitude's product and conduct discovery calls, customized demos, and presentations to prospective customers
- Effectively sell the value of Amplitude to key stakeholders within the account while navigating a complex sales cycle
- Collaborate well with team members-Forecast accurately
- Exceed quarterly and annual targets
- 1-3 years of closing Enterprise SaaS Experience in the Big Data, Analytics, Mobile or MarTech space
- Ability to tell a story using data
- Experience managing a pipeline made up of both transactional and complex sales cycles
- Account and territory planning experience
- Successful track record of being a top performer
- Ability to work and thrive in a team setting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills