Director of Sales
Because we believe in the limitless, untapped power of human creativity, Anvyl strives to develop accessible and simple answers. We challenge the status quo by applying fresh, critical thought to generate inventive solutions and propel the growth of businesses and individuals worldwide. This is why Anvyl is reinventing the traditional processes of supply chain with the creation of a one stop, easy-to-use online platform. Our system utilizes data and analytics to offer our clients a wide array of options with transparent real time data for building products better, smarter, and easier. We aim to eliminate the overcharge suppliers and makers pay now while increasing suppliers’ factory utilization. We connect makers and suppliers and give them the tools to optimize their supply chain, maximize their business potential, and produce higher quality products for less. Anvyl. Made for suppliers. Made for buyers. Made easier. Would you like to know more about Anvyl and the scope of our innovation and areas of operation? www.anvyl.comWould you like to connect with us? Check us out on Facebook @TeamAnvyl, Twitter @TeamAnvyl, Crunchbase, and Angellist at angel.co/anvyl.
We are seeking a phenomenal Sales Manager to join a company that is committed to developing world-class technology solutions that will enable us to positively impact the lives of millions of people. You will think both strategically and tactically, helping shape the long-term vision of sales as well as bearing responsibility for supporting & enhancing the growth and culture of your teams. You will take responsibility for our sales team and strategy.
You will operate in a fast-paced, challenging, fun environment, and your team’s work will be seen by some of the biggest and most respected companies in the world. You will have a tremendous imprint on the company - and through it the entire industry - and be integral to our success.
- Managing day to day activities and ongoing metrics for the sales team
- Recruit, hire and develop a team of high performing sales reps
- Active involvement in selling all deals in the early stages and large and complex deals as the team ramps
- Forecasting and analyzing sales performance metrics
- Taking personal accountability for revenue targets
- Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of the Supply Chain industry
- 5-10 years of sales and management experience and understands the relevance of technology for large enterprises.
- Experience and proven track record in managing a team of sales reps.
- Background selling in Operations, Supply Chain, or Manufacturing.
- Previous experience selling Software-as-a-Service.
- Strong prospecting/hunting skills.
- Ability to demonstrate disciplined sales habits, strong follow up, and pipeline management.
- Ability to maintain consistently high levels of sales activity without management intervention; extraordinary personal discipline.
- Active listener with a consultative approach to understanding client needs
- You are confident, well-spoken, outgoing, and professional.
- Roll-up- your-sleeves mentality – we’re a small team, everyone including our executive team gets their hands dirty to get stuff done.