Director of Sales
At Anvyl, we believe that a fully digital, perfectly transparent supply chain that is as important to a brand’s success as the business model itself. WE BRING NEW LEVELS OF EASE AND AUTOMATION TO THE SUPPLY CHAIN. Anvyl is production hub where brands can manage suppliers, oversee production, and track in-depth product data from procurement to delivery of inbound goods. End-to-end, Anvyl helps brands supply their customers with what they want, when they want it, improve their bottom line at the same time. We are a global operation with teams in New York and China. Our factory suppliers are responsive, easy to manage, and vetted to lower risk, save time, and get more. Our customers include HIMs, Native, S’well, Harry’s, LOLA and other direct-to-consumer brands. We digitize and humanize supply chain to make it easier for brands to bring physical products into the world. In a complex, ever changing world of global manufacturing, your brand needs visibility into the entirety of the supply chain. Let go of messy spreadsheets and email threads. Anvyl brings supply chain management into the 21st century. Connect with us at email@example.com. Interested in joining our team? Check out our job listings at https://angel.co/anvyl/jobs.
We are seeking a phenomenal Sales Manager to join a company that is committed to developing world-class technology solutions that will enable us to positively impact the lives of millions of people. You will think both strategically and tactically, helping shape the long-term vision of sales as well as bearing responsibility for supporting & enhancing the growth and culture of your teams. You will take responsibility for our sales team and strategy.
You will operate in a fast-paced, challenging, fun environment, and your team’s work will be seen by some of the biggest and most respected companies in the world. You will have a tremendous imprint on the company - and through it the entire industry - and be integral to our success.
- Managing day to day activities and ongoing metrics for the sales team
- Recruit, hire and develop a team of high performing sales reps
- Active involvement in selling all deals in the early stages and large and complex deals as the team ramps
- Forecasting and analyzing sales performance metrics
- Taking personal accountability for revenue targets
- Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of the Supply Chain industry
- 5-10 years of sales and management experience and understands the relevance of technology for large enterprises.
- Experience and proven track record in managing a team of sales reps.
- Background selling in Operations, Supply Chain, or Manufacturing.
- Previous experience selling Software-as-a-Service.
- Strong prospecting/hunting skills.
- Ability to demonstrate disciplined sales habits, strong follow up, and pipeline management.
- Ability to maintain consistently high levels of sales activity without management intervention; extraordinary personal discipline.
- Active listener with a consultative approach to understanding client needs
- You are confident, well-spoken, outgoing, and professional.
- Roll-up- your-sleeves mentality – we’re a small team, everyone including our executive team gets their hands dirty to get stuff done.