Director of Sales
Anvyl strives to create radical supply chain transparency by digitizing what has historically been an analog process and, using data and analytics to make less expensive, higher-quality products. We exist to allow anyone anywhere to produce the products they want to see in the world. Anvyl is a supply chain technology platform that provides visibility into the manufacturing process and streamlines relationships between reputable brands and world-class manufacturers. We standardize and automate interactions, negotiate contracts and schedules, track production and quality, and provide visual and data updates to ensure on-time delivery. Made for brands. Made for manufacturers. Visibility from quote to delivery. Connect with us at email@example.com. Interested in joining our team? Check out our job listings at https://angel.co/anvyl/jobs.
We are seeking a phenomenal Sales Manager to join a company that is committed to developing world-class technology solutions that will enable us to positively impact the lives of millions of people. You will think both strategically and tactically, helping shape the long-term vision of sales as well as bearing responsibility for supporting & enhancing the growth and culture of your teams. You will take responsibility for our sales team and strategy.
You will operate in a fast-paced, challenging, fun environment, and your team’s work will be seen by some of the biggest and most respected companies in the world. You will have a tremendous imprint on the company - and through it the entire industry - and be integral to our success.
- Managing day to day activities and ongoing metrics for the sales team
- Recruit, hire and develop a team of high performing sales reps
- Active involvement in selling all deals in the early stages and large and complex deals as the team ramps
- Forecasting and analyzing sales performance metrics
- Taking personal accountability for revenue targets
- Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of the Supply Chain industry
- 5-10 years of sales and management experience and understands the relevance of technology for large enterprises.
- Experience and proven track record in managing a team of sales reps.
- Background selling in Operations, Supply Chain, or Manufacturing.
- Previous experience selling Software-as-a-Service.
- Strong prospecting/hunting skills.
- Ability to demonstrate disciplined sales habits, strong follow up, and pipeline management.
- Ability to maintain consistently high levels of sales activity without management intervention; extraordinary personal discipline.
- Active listener with a consultative approach to understanding client needs
- You are confident, well-spoken, outgoing, and professional.
- Roll-up- your-sleeves mentality – we’re a small team, everyone including our executive team gets their hands dirty to get stuff done.