Business Development Representative
At Anvyl, we believe that a fully digital, perfectly transparent supply chain is as important to a brand’s success as the business model itself. Anvyl is a production hub where brands can manage suppliers, oversee production, and track in-depth product data from procurement to delivery of inbound goods. End-to-end, Anvyl helps brands supply their customers with what they want, when they want it, improve their bottom line at the same time. We are a global operation with teams in New York and China. Our factory suppliers are responsive, easy to manage, and vetted to lower risk, save time, and get more. Our customers include HIMs, Native, S’well, Harry’s, LOLA and other direct-to-consumer brands. We digitize and humanize supply chain to make it easier for brands to bring physical products into the world. In a complex, ever changing world of global manufacturing, your brand needs visibility into the entirety of the supply chain. Let go of messy spreadsheets and email threads. Anvyl brings supply chain management into the 21st century. Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested in joining our team? Check out our job listings at https://angel.co/anvyl/jobs.
Because we believe in the limitless, untapped power of human creativity, Anvyl strives to develop accessible and simple answers. We challenge the status quo by applying fresh, critical thought to generate inventive solutions and propel the growth of businesses and individuals worldwide.
This is why Anvyl is reinventing the traditional processes of supply chain with the creation of a one stop, easy-to-use online platform. Our system utilizes data and analytics to offer our clients a wide array of options with transparent real time data for building products better, smarter, and easier. We aim to eliminate the overcharge suppliers and makers pay now while increasing suppliers’ factory utilization. We connect makers and suppliers and give them the tools to optimize their supply chain, maximize their business potential, and produce higher quality products for less.
Anvyl. Made for suppliers. Made for makers. Made easier.
- Prospect and reach out to new business while helping existing customers with white glove, consultative service
- Create a fantastic first impression with prospects, while helping to build our pipeline
- Help create and prioritize strategic target account lists
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives in target accounts
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications, or a related field
- Strong presentation skills via phone, online and in person
- Previous experience with sales
- Technical aptitude and the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation