Business Development Representative
Anvyl strives to create radical supply chain transparency by digitizing what has historically been an analog process and, using data and analytics to make less expensive, higher-quality products. We exist to allow anyone anywhere to produce the products they want to see in the world. Anvyl is a supply chain technology platform that provides visibility into the manufacturing process and streamlines relationships between reputable brands and world-class manufacturers. We standardize and automate interactions, negotiate contracts and schedules, track production and quality, and provide visual and data updates to ensure on-time delivery. Made for brands. Made for manufacturers. Visibility from quote to delivery. Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested in joining our team? Check out our job listings at https://angel.co/anvyl/jobs.
Because we believe in the limitless, untapped power of human creativity, Anvyl strives to develop accessible and simple answers. We challenge the status quo by applying fresh, critical thought to generate inventive solutions and propel the growth of businesses and individuals worldwide.
This is why Anvyl is reinventing the traditional processes of supply chain with the creation of a one stop, easy-to-use online platform. Our system utilizes data and analytics to offer our clients a wide array of options with transparent real time data for building products better, smarter, and easier. We aim to eliminate the overcharge suppliers and makers pay now while increasing suppliers’ factory utilization. We connect makers and suppliers and give them the tools to optimize their supply chain, maximize their business potential, and produce higher quality products for less.
Anvyl. Made for suppliers. Made for makers. Made easier.
- Prospect and reach out to new business while helping existing customers with white glove, consultative service
- Create a fantastic first impression with prospects, while helping to build our pipeline
- Help create and prioritize strategic target account lists
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives in target accounts
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications, or a related field
- Strong presentation skills via phone, online and in person
- Previous experience with sales
- Technical aptitude and the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation