Enterprise Account Executive - NYC
Braze is a comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers relevant and memorable experiences between consumers and the brands they love. Context underpins every Braze interaction, helping brands foster human connection with consumers through interactive conversations across channels that deliver value quickly and continuously. The company was named a Leader in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms and was recognized as one of Inc Magazine's 2019 Best Workplaces. Braze is headquartered in New York with offices in Chicago, London, San Francisco, and Singapore. Learn more at braze.com.
Appboy is the leading lifecycle marketing platform for the mobile-first age. We exist to help marketers seize the opportunities created by the challenges of today’s mobile economy. That means we built the world’s best intelligent CRM so marketers can connect human-to-human, at scale, with their customers, driving deep engagement and ROI.
The center of our platform is the holistic user profile that offers a single view of the customer. Our robust audience segmentation and advanced multi-channel messaging allow brands to use the data from these user profiles to create and automate highly personalized marketing campaigns, and build meaningful dialogues with their audiences across devices and channels.
Thousands of global marketers use Appboy to connect with over 600 million active users, with 150 billion real-time events and 7.5 billion messages processed through our platform each month. We help brands like Domino’s, Tinder, iHeartMedia, Opera, SoundCloud, and Urban Outfitters to better engage, retain, and monetize their customers. Appboy is venture backed with over 120 employees and offices in New York, San Francisco, and London. Learn more at Appboy.com.
Simply put, this role is a SaaS Sales "Hunter" with a track record of closing new business. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years selling SaaS Solutions to enterprise clients where typical deal size ranges from $50K - $500K/year. In addition, candidates should have at least 8+ years overall industry experience.
Stronger fit exists with those who have experience working with small-to-mid-sized companies OUTSIDE the realm of the established software vendors (i.e., Oracle, SAP, IBM), and understand the hands-on culture of a smaller enterprise sales organization. Ideally, your product sales experience focuses on non-ERP solutions. Experience selling analytics, CRM, marketing automation, digital media publishing or content marketing solutions would be the best fit. Prior experience should include collaboration with Marketing/Sales Enablement team including input into the lead generation process.
- Background in Enterprise Sales for Mobile or Marketing Technology required
- Outstanding verbal, written and stand up presentation skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Prior experience with Salesforce.com CRM, or other CRM used to manage sales pipeline, required. Demonstrated ability to quickly come up to speed on new cloud apps and tools.
- A proven connector in your daily life through social media and other mediums
- Up-to-date on digital and application trends, especially in the mobile space
- Proven success navigating large organizations and ability to quickly identify the decision makers and the decision making process for large SaaS investments
- Prior experience in a startup technology company a plus