Senior Account Executive
Founded in 2011 by the team behind ICQ, Dotomi and Jajah—and backed by Peter Thiel, (via Founders Fund), Eric Schmidt (via Innovation endeavors) and Jerry Yang, AppCard disrupts traditional retail sales with its global platform for data-driven marketing. We analyze, target, and engage your customers to increase their lifetime value. The AppCard Dashboard offers brick and mortar businesses greater insight into the health of their business than ever before. AppCard’s patented technology captures 100% of item-level transaction data, in real time, and works with any POS system. AppCard delivers actionable insight to business owners via the AppCard Dashboard, where users have access to over 100 reports detailing transactions and product sales across locations. By adding an AppCard Rewards Program, business owners are able to also capture customer identities and associate them with item-level transaction data. Combining customer identities with real-time transaction data allows business owners to truly know their customers, and to provide a personalized, customer-centric experience. AppCard’s data-driven marketing campaigns automatically deliver the right message, to the right customer, at the right time, via SMS, email, or in-app push notifications.
The ideal Senior Franchise Marketing Consultant is an outstanding sales professional as well as a passionate and self-driven sales warrior. The best candidates will have a proven track record as both a sales representative and a business consultant. The Senior Franchise Marketing Consultant will be responsible for building a pipeline of franchise businesses with the potential to meet monthly sales targets consistently. The Senior Franchise Marketing Consultant will also be responsible for meeting their daily, weekly and monthly productivity KPIs. This position requires an understanding of the sales process and the ability to build relationships. This position earns an excellent base plus commission based on performance.
- Ensure that Sales targets are met
- Prospect and close Franchisors and Franchisees on AppCard Inc products
- Develop a deep understanding of the Franchise industry
- Conduct sales presentations via phone and internet to new customers
- Execute on Work Requests from the Vice President of Sales
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal and listening skills
- Demonstrated self-starter who is highly motivated and can work independently to deliver results
- Technical aptitude and computer skills are essential
- 1-2 years prior Enterprise Sales experience
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-growth start up environment