Inside Sales Manager
Founded in 2011 by the team behind ICQ, Dotomi and Jajah—and backed by Peter Thiel, (via Founders Fund), Eric Schmidt (via Innovation endeavors) and Jerry Yang, AppCard disrupts traditional retail sales with its global platform for data-driven marketing. We analyze, target, and engage your customers to increase their lifetime value.
The AppCard Dashboard offers brick and mortar businesses greater insight into the health of their business than ever before. AppCard’s patented technology captures 100% of item-level transaction data, in real time, and works with any POS system. AppCard delivers actionable insight to business owners via the AppCard Dashboard, where users have access to over 100 reports detailing transactions and product sales across locations.
By adding an AppCard Rewards Program, business owners are able to also capture customer identities and associate them with item-level transaction data. Combining customer identities with real-time transaction data allows business owners to truly know their customers, and to provide a personalized, customer-centric experience. AppCard’s data-driven marketing campaigns automatically deliver the right message, to the right customer, at the right time, via SMS, email, or in-app push notifications.
The Inside Sales Manager will be initially responsible managing and coaching Inside Sales Representatives. The Inside Sales Manager will work closely with the management team to insure all department processes are documented and every effort to create efficiencies is explored. The Inside Sales Manager will be responsible for the success and daily direction of the Inside Sales Representatives and insure that all KPIs are met. The Inside Sales Manager will report to the Director of Sales and VP of Sales, providing weekly status updates performance reviews for the staff. The Inside Sales Manager will also promote Company best practices and conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times while representing the company both internally and externally.
- Management of Merchant Sales Processes including, pitch structure, follow-up call content, follow-up Merchant materials and delivery.
- Management of inside sales reps daily, weekly and monthly activities as expressed by the Vice President, including ensuring timely delivery of required and sometimes requested reports and audits of Merchant inside sales reps KPIs. Also includes BI-Monthly 1:1 evaluations with each Inside Sales Manager.
- KPIs will be delivered by the Vice President from time to time that must be met, monitored and tracked.
- Ensure that the team provides service excellence while achieving and exceeding company business goals.
- Enforce Standard Operating Procedures and company policies/best practices
- Demonstrated experience building profitable client relationships
- Provide initial and ongoing training materials for the Inside Sales Representatives
- Curate and adapt training and training materials to fit The Company’s Direction as it changes from time to time.
- Monitor department use of company CRM (Salesforce)
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- Experience using Salesforce
- Proven track record of exceeding performance targets
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 2+ Years Managing Sales Team of 10+ Representatives
- Base Salary: $70,000 - $80,000
- On Target Earnings: $80,000 - $100,000
- Stock Options Available