Customer Success Manager
Founded in 2011 by the team behind ICQ, Dotomi and Jajah—and backed by Peter Thiel, (via Founders Fund), Eric Schmidt (via Innovation endeavors) and Jerry Yang, AppCard disrupts traditional retail sales with its global platform for data-driven marketing. We analyze, target, and engage your customers to increase their lifetime value. The AppCard Dashboard offers brick and mortar businesses greater insight into the health of their business than ever before. AppCard’s patented technology captures 100% of item-level transaction data, in real time, and works with any POS system. AppCard delivers actionable insight to business owners via the AppCard Dashboard, where users have access to over 100 reports detailing transactions and product sales across locations. By adding an AppCard Rewards Program, business owners are able to also capture customer identities and associate them with item-level transaction data. Combining customer identities with real-time transaction data allows business owners to truly know their customers, and to provide a personalized, customer-centric experience. AppCard’s data-driven marketing campaigns automatically deliver the right message, to the right customer, at the right time, via SMS, email, or in-app push notifications.
Have you ever wanted to reshape the way merchants do business?
Are you passionate about technology?
Appcard is looking for a business savvy Customer Success Manager to deliver winning loyalty and marketing strategies to our clients. This role will allow you to position our industry leading products and execute business strategies to deliver client growth and customer adoption.
- Develop relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with customers to optimize their loyalty and marketing strategy
- Monitor usage and product adoption, proactively contact clients to deliver coaching/training to improve their utilization
- Understand how to build and present AppCard’s value story using data and insights
- Drive growth with existing customers, Identify upgrade opportunities and generate new revenue
- Understand, adapt to, and help develop AppCard’s ongoing product and technology developments
- Manage multiple cross-product opportunities and projects
- Tech savvy with good analytical skills
- Customer oriented and excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Understanding of retail business needs
- Fast and autonomous learner
- A people person
- Advantage: experience in either - account management, customer success, professional services
- Advantage: SAAS / Tech industry experience
- Base Salary: $42,000 - $45,000
- On Target Earnings: $46,000 - $49,000 (Uncapped)