Director of Sales Operations
Founded in 2011 by the team behind ICQ, Dotomi and Jajah—and backed by Peter Thiel, (via Founders Fund), Eric Schmidt (via Innovation endeavors) and Jerry Yang, AppCard disrupts traditional retail sales with its global platform for data-driven marketing. We analyze, target, and engage your customers to increase their lifetime value. The AppCard Dashboard offers brick and mortar businesses greater insight into the health of their business than ever before. AppCard’s patented technology captures 100% of item-level transaction data, in real time, and works with any POS system. AppCard delivers actionable insight to business owners via the AppCard Dashboard, where users have access to over 100 reports detailing transactions and product sales across locations. By adding an AppCard Rewards Program, business owners are able to also capture customer identities and associate them with item-level transaction data. Combining customer identities with real-time transaction data allows business owners to truly know their customers, and to provide a personalized, customer-centric experience. AppCard’s data-driven marketing campaigns automatically deliver the right message, to the right customer, at the right time, via SMS, email, or in-app push notifications.
The Director of Sales operations is responsible for all Salesforce (The CRM) administration and the daily administration and configuration of internal CRM user interfaces including but not limited to: User facing dashboards, daily, weekly and monthly reports, lead distribution to the company’s various employees upon request, and data imports and exports. This position will also be responsible for fulfilling the administrative needs of the Merchant Sales department from time to time as needed or by request. An important function of this position is to deliver reporting to track key metrics for sales and account management teams. The Director of Sales Operations will also be responsible for producing process documents for the Sales Department and distributing such documents to the appropriate personnel.
- Management of merchant on-boarding, education, retention, and collection program related activities
- Monitor KPI’s closely to ensure targets are achieved and to proactively address performance challenges with concise action plans presented to the VP of Sales
- Ensure that the team provides service excellence while achieving and exceeding company business goals
- Contribute to company strategy, plans and service focus, based on feedback from clients and staff.
- Enforce Standard Operating Procedures and company policies/best practices
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to ensure systemic issues driving process inefficiencies are solved
- Design and maintain business processes to ensure operational and reporting requirements are met
- First point of contact for CRM technical support – includes, but not limited to: troubleshooting, workflow automation, and business process updates
- Manage CRM leads for sales team including procuring leads, uploading to CRM system and distribution to sales team
- Create and maintain merchant sales and account management reports including month end invoicing procedures
- Coordinates and engages CRM technical support as needed, ensures timely responses
- Creates and updates custom reports in CRM report builder, including scheduling reports, if requested
- Assistance with user acceptance testing for new/updated functionality or systems upgrades
- Works with appropriate group(s) to create and maintain services as needed by the company
- Screenleap administration
- Employee Onbaording procedures
- Recruiting Process management
- Complete other projects and duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience.
- Working knowledge of SQL a plus
- Proven track record of exceeding performance targets.
- Preferred candidate has a strong understanding of the online advertising industry, including the major players and supporting technologies
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Proven organizational, analytic, and decision making skills
- Base Salary: $80,000 - $100,000
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance Coverage, 401(k), generous vacation/sick leave, paid company holidays