Lead Account Manager
Founded in 2011 by the team behind ICQ, Dotomi and Jajah—and backed by Peter Thiel, (via Founders Fund), Eric Schmidt (via Innovation endeavors) and Jerry Yang, AppCard disrupts traditional retail sales with its global platform for data-driven marketing. We analyze, target, and engage your customers to increase their lifetime value.The AppCard Dashboard offers brick and mortar businesses greater insight into the health of their business than ever before. AppCard’s patented technology captures 100% of item-level transaction data, in real time, and works with any POS system. AppCard delivers actionable insight to business owners via the AppCard Dashboard, where users have access to over 100 reports detailing transactions and product sales across locations. By adding an AppCard Rewards Program, business owners are able to also capture customer identities and associate them with item-level transaction data. Combining customer identities with real-time transaction data allows business owners to truly know their customers, and to provide a personalized, customer-centric experience. AppCard’s data-driven marketing campaigns automatically deliver the right message, to the right customer, at the right time, via SMS, email, or in-app push notifications.
As the "face" of AppCard, this person will be serving as the primary business contact for the client. This position is for someone who can come in a lead AppCard's Account Management team. The Lead AM will be expected to consistently prove excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. If it intrigues you to join a fast-paced startup, using cutting edge technology, then AppCard is the place for you!
- Manage AppCard Account Management team (NY and NJ).
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner.
- Works closely with the AppCard Operations team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status.
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- Develop and maintain all relevant training documents (both internal and for clients).
- Responsible for setting up accounts + campaigns (offers) in the system.
- Responsible for all client training, communications, conflict resolution, and compliance.
- Reviews major deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Communicates the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the entire team.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Deep understanding of reports/analytics.
- CRM background (preferably Salesforce).
- Proven track record of managing teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Results oriented with demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Personable, energetic and motivated.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, startup environment.