Founded in 2011 by the team behind ICQ, Dotomi and Jajah—and backed by Peter Thiel, (via Founders Fund), Eric Schmidt (via Innovation endeavors) and Jerry Yang, AppCard disrupts traditional retail sales with its global platform for data-driven marketing. We analyze, target, and engage your customers to increase their lifetime value. The AppCard Dashboard offers brick and mortar businesses greater insight into the health of their business than ever before. AppCard’s patented technology captures 100% of item-level transaction data, in real time, and works with any POS system. AppCard delivers actionable insight to business owners via the AppCard Dashboard, where users have access to over 100 reports detailing transactions and product sales across locations. By adding an AppCard Rewards Program, business owners are able to also capture customer identities and associate them with item-level transaction data. Combining customer identities with real-time transaction data allows business owners to truly know their customers, and to provide a personalized, customer-centric experience. AppCard’s data-driven marketing campaigns automatically deliver the right message, to the right customer, at the right time, via SMS, email, or in-app push notifications.
As an Inside Sales Consultant, you will be a part of a fast-paced sales team working in true "Startup" environment. We need someone who can make an immediate impact and be an advocate for what AppCard is building.
- Make a high volume of outbound sales calls and generate new business on a daily basis to small business owners.
- Field in-bound Marketing Leads and convert them into closes.
- Conduct a high volume of Web Demos and be comfortable sharing AppCard’s value proposition over the phone.
- Assist in the launch of new products, services and other company initiatives.
- Diligent follow-up with all clients and prospects through the entire sales process.
- Deep understanding of the AppCard product, the market and the competition.
- Proven track record of exceeding performance goals.
- Results oriented with demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Must love all things “Startup” and thrive in a fast-paced environment with an “I will do whatever it takes to get the job done” attitude.
- Strong communication skills is a must.
- Energetic, lively and enthusiastic relationship builder.
- Technical skills preferred.
- Knowledge of CRM (preferably Salesforce).
- Base Salary: $36,000
- On Target Earnings: $63,000 - $69,000 (Uncapped)
- Stock Options Available
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salaries and Equity Options still available
- Awesome Medical Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, Life
- Life Insurance
- Free Fully Stocked Snack Bar
- Open and collaborative environment where your ideas are heard
- Casual dress code
- High visibility to management
- Tax-free Transit
- Employee referral bonus program
- Weekly Events: Happy Hours, Holiday Parties
- Work on Products that are helping improve peoples' lives
- Office TVs and Games
- Open and Friendly Work Environment
- Easy access to Public Transportation