Senior Sales Executive
AppNeta is the only network performance monitoring solution that delivers deep, actionable, end-to-end network performance data from the end-user perspective. With AppNeta’s SaaS-based solution, IT and Network Ops teams at large, distributed enterprises can quickly pinpoint issues that affect network and business-critical cloud application performance, regardless of where they occur. AppNeta is trusted by some of the biggest Fortune 1000 companies, including 3 out of the 5 largest corporations in the world, as well as 4 out of the 5 largest cloud providers. For more information, visit www.appneta.com.
AppNeta is seeking an aggressive self-starter who communicates an inspired vision and can win over colleagues and customers alike with your expressive negotiation skills. You are a curious, confident leader, always probing underlying issues that suggest broader solutions. You are known for your resilient hunting capabilities and strategic operating skills, and you’re constantly on the watch for prospective deals and new business opportunities. You thrive in an independent mode but also value collaboration. Additionally, you have the ability and drive to hunt and build your own book of business, and to sell the entire AppNeta portfolio of solutions while working tightly with the team to establish a strong business plan.
- Adding customer equity by creating valued business partnerships with customers, proactively identifying business opportunities for the customer, and conveying a firm understanding of the customer’s business and political drivers
- Understanding and utilizing economic, financial, industry, and organizational data to accurately diagnose customers’ business strengths, weaknesses, and key issues that can inform sales strategies and plans
- Understanding how applications are being adopted by the prospect and where they translate into business efficiencies or topline revenue
- Ability to forecast revenue in identified territories with predictable accuracy
- Building a book of business to expand with green field opportunity and targeting strategic-named accounts to source new business growth
- Ability to work in a flexible work environment
- 5+ years of experience in direct sales (enterprise technology sales experience preferred)
- Experience managing a new business quota of $1.5M+
- Sold into C-level Executive and/or Decision Makers
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field preferred
- Travel percentage: As required
- Industry experience in WAN/NPM/Synthetic Monitoring a plus