Business Development Manager / Inside Sales
What is APPrise Mobile? The native app platform for mobile communications. APPrise Mobile is a B2B native technology platform that enables organizations to create native apps for iPhones, iPads and Android devices quickly and cost effectively. Originally developed for the communications industry (public relations, investor relations and marketing professionals), the APPrise Mobile platform provides non-tech savvy business line leaders with a comprehensive mobile app solution to communicate instantaneously with employees, partners, investors and other important audiences as well as to integrate existing business applications.
“Mature,” recently funded, technology start-up, seeks new business development professional with minimum 3-5 years of experience in a high-level , consultative sales environment. Must demonstrate ability to effectively target, prospect and communicate with senior communications and/or HR professionals at enterprise level companies. Corporate communications / internal communications background a plus. This role reports to our SVP of Sales.
- Support a sales pipeline and pipeline development activity by setting appointments, building presentations, producing proposals, sending materials, conducting demos and any other activities to enhance the sales process
- Prospect for new client opportunities
- Manage all sales cycle actions from start to close as assigned
- Assist the Customer Care Department with the on-boarding of new clients
- Update CRM with account and opportunity details
- Identify and participate in high-potential industry events
- A top performer with 3-5 years of success in a high-level, consultative sales environment
- Must demonstrate ability to effectively target, prospect and communicate with senior communications and/or HR professionals at enterprise level companies
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to quickly grasp a potential client’s business objectives and align them with the opportunity the APPrise Mobile platform can provide
- Willing to travel as needed to meet goals and objectives
- Familiarity with CRM tools
- Base Salary: $65,000 - $75,000
- On Target Earnings: $120,000 - $140,000 (Uncapped)
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission.
- Access to employee discount market place
- Comprehensive benefit plan which includes medical, dental, vision, life, etc. Other great work/life benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching