Sales Development Representative
Appsee is a robust, qualitative app analytics platform that enables mobile teams to obtain crucial insights that they simply cannot obtain from other analytics systems. Our unparalleled user recordings, user-friendly touch heatmaps, and extensive user journey tracking, help you understand the exact reasons behind the data while zoning in on user behavior. By using Appsee, you can actually see for yourself how users really use your app.
You will be the first line of contact with potential clients, and lead the way to successful relationships with a robust client base of the world’s top companies in the mobile app industry. You play an extremely important role by interacting with potential clients to gain a deeper understanding of their business and app analytics needs. Once you have them primed for the product, the next step is to to set them up with a demo / call with our account executives, who will then close business. This is your chance to be part of something big, by working directly with the CMO and serving as a key asset for the company’s growth trajectory.
- Perform lead research and collect potential leads’ information
- Shrewdly plan & execute effective cold reach tactics such as effective sales emails, cold Linkedin outreaching, cold calling etc
- Maintain a growing pipeline of booked demos for the sales team
- Constantly look for new acquisition channels within your scope, both traditional and out of the box
- Gather insights from various analytics tools to draw smart conclusions and optimize results
- Write copy for lead generation materials such as cold emails, linkedin messages etc
- Native English
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience doing something similar for B2B companies - An advantage, BUT not a necessity for a superstar.
- Solid technological orientation and a proven ability to generate, analyze and interpret reports
- Exceptional people skills and the ability to “sell ice to eskimos”
- Outstanding project management skills, demonstrated by ability to deliver on time and on budget
- Highly collaborative, team-oriented individual that is comfortable with new situations and highly iterative projects
Eligible for reimbursement of pre-approved reasonable and necessary expenses incurred by you in furtherance of the Company’s business, in accordance with the Company’s Expense Policy. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Company will reimburse you for monthly cell phone costs, up to $50.00 per month, against receipts. The company shall also provide a daily meal reimbursement for an amount of $12.