Jobpost draft 285
Appsee is a robust, qualitative app analytics platform that enables mobile teams to obtain crucial insights that they simply cannot obtain from other analytics systems. Our unparalleled user recordings, user-friendly touch heatmaps, and extensive user journey tracking, help you understand the exact reasons behind the data while zoning in on user behavior. By using Appsee, you can actually see for yourself how users really use your app.
Come claim a seat on a rocket ship, and launch yourself into a career in mobile tech sales.
Appsee, the most innovative mobile app analytics system out there and one of the most successful Israeli startups of 2017-2018, is looking for a bright Inbound SDR to join our all-star team.
We're looking for a goal-driven people-lover with a strong mind who is passionate about business development and sales, and intends to grow in a dynamic team, and develop as a professional in the industry. It is important that you possess a focus on getting the job done and generating a pipeline of potential leads and interest in finding new and improved ways to do that. This is your chance to be part of something big, by working directly with the CMO and serving as a key asset for the company’s growth trajectory.
- Maintain a pipeline of booked demos for the sales team by handling inbound North & South America leads
- Qualify inbound leads based on business compatibility and several other criteria
- Engage with leads via email, phone calls and Linkedin
- Gather insights from various analytics tools to draw smart conclusions and optimize results
- Native English - a must
- A strong sales personality
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience doing something similar for B2B companies - An advantage. BUT not a necessity for a superstar.
- Solid technological orientation and a proven ability to generate, analyze and interpret reports
- Exceptional people skills and the ability to “sell ice to eskimos”
- Outstanding project management skills, demonstrated by ability to deliver on time and on budget
- Highly collaborative, team-oriented individual that is comfortable with new situations and highly iterative projects