Manager of Sales Development
AppsFlyer is the global leader in mobile attribution and marketing analytics. Data-driven marketers trust AppsFlyer for independent measurement solutions and innovative tools to grow and protect their mobile business. AppsFlyer's platform processes billions of mobile actions every day, empowering marketers and developers to maximize the return on their marketing investments. AppsFlyer's People-based Attribution, NativeTrack Attribution, Marketing Analytics Data, OneLink's Deep linking capabilities and Protect360 enterprise-grade fraud solutions have made AppsFlyer's platform the go-to resource for the most successful mobile apps in the world. With Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Snap Inc., Tencent and 4,600+ other integrated partners, and clients including HBO, Waze, Alibaba, Skyscanner, Activision and 12,000+ leading brands worldwide, AppsFlyer has 15 global offices to support marketers everywhere. To learn more, visit www.appsflyer.com. To learn more, visit www.appsflyer.com.
The Manager of Sales Development will build and develop a team of high performing Inbound and Outbound Sales Development Representatives who play a key role in identifying and qualifying prospects for our Account Executives. The Manager is responsible for managing pipeline development within sales and orchestrating coordinated plays with marketing and across the sales organization that consistently grow pipeline in our key verticals and target accounts. We are looking for a results-driven, operationally-minded leader that excels at motivating their team, driving results and being a role model for sales development excellence.
- Hire, train and mentor a team of Sales Development Representatives to ensure individuals and team are achieving the highest levels of productivity and performance against sales pipeline goals
- Provide leadership within the sales management team for driving sales-side execution against coordinated campaigns and pipeline development programs and initiatives with Marketing; Help ensure Marketing campaigns and programs are built with an understanding of key sales priorities and feedback from the field Work closely with Sales Ops to proactively provide insights, metrics and recommendations to the group for review and action
- Establish, document, and maintain best practices, tools and processes for outbound prospecting and Inbound lead qualification
- Track operational performance through qualitative and quantitative means with the goal of driving high performance, accountability, focus, efficiency and pipeline growth Provide motivation, coaching, skills development and product knowledge development for the sales development team with the goal of preparing top talent for growth into expanded sales roles
- Collaborate with Demand Generation and Sales Enablement to align team process and strategy for vertical and strategic/named account targets
- Ensure the team is consistently leveraging AppsFlyer's sales methodology and has a deep command of the message; regularly shadow and debrief calls across the team to ensure ongoing development and adoption of current key messaging and priorities
- Develop creative and fun recognition and motivation programs that focus the team, incent goal achievement and build positive culture, morale and camaraderie
- 3+ years of experience managing a high-performing sales team and/or sales development team
- 5+ years of direct selling or sales development experience with complex software/SaaS products
- Proficient in the use of Salesforce and other modern prospecting tools and technologies
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- SaaS, Mar-tech, Analytics platform experience preferred