Sales Development Representative
AppsFlyer is the global leader in mobile attribution and marketing analytics. Data-driven marketers trust AppsFlyer for independent measurement solutions and innovative tools to grow and protect their mobile business. AppsFlyer's platform processes billions of mobile actions every day, empowering marketers and developers to maximize the return on their marketing investments. AppsFlyer's People-based Attribution, NativeTrack Attribution, Marketing Analytics Data, OneLink's Deep linking capabilities and Protect360 enterprise-grade fraud solutions have made AppsFlyer's platform the go-to resource for the most successful mobile apps in the world. With Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Snap Inc., Tencent and 4,600+ other integrated partners, and clients including HBO, Waze, Alibaba, Skyscanner, Activision and 12,000+ leading brands worldwide, AppsFlyer has 15 global offices to support marketers everywhere. To learn more, visit www.appsflyer.com. To learn more, visit www.appsflyer.com.
Are you full of energy, curious, creative and ready for a role in a fast paced, SaaS based, high tech company? If so, AppsFlyer is looking for you to help us grow our Sales Development team in San Francisco. The AppsFlyer SDR team is the key to the success of our North American Sales team as we own the top of the funnel. The SDR is often our customer’s first experience with AppsFlyer so you need to be able to make a great first impression to earn the right to qualify our leads and identify what the appropriate next steps should be.
The ideal SDR candidate, along with having a track record of top performance, will also have the organizational skills to handle a high volume of activity and should have a strong interest in advancing his/her career in Sales. We’re looking for extraordinary people with mobile SaaS and high-tech experience, who can demonstrate the added value that AppsFlyer can bring to our clients bottom line. In this role you will be researching, prospecting and qualifying new business leads and sales opportunities for the closing team.
You will thrive if you are intellectually curious about mobile technology, have a passionate work ethic and business integrity. You must be comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment, thrive in building new markets and evangelize AppsFlyer as the Measurement Authority.
- Generate high value, well qualified sales meetings
- Strategize with Account Executives
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing technology
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts through all channels
- Orchestrate discussions with senior executives around their business needs
- Manage, Nurture, and Grow a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage our tech stack to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors
- In this role you will be based in San Francisco full-time
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- 1+ years sales or related market/ business experience
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails with a strong phone presence
- An intrinsic motivation to continually improve yourself through learning
- A Passion to be surrounded by high energy people striving to make a real difference