Business Development Representative
Argyle is a global executive network with more than 200,000 business leaders who come together to connect, learn and share best practices. Our members have complimentary access to in-person networking events, online webinars and forward-thinking content, providing them with the knowledge they need to achieve their organization’s goals. Clients rely on Argyle for in-person and online demand generation opportunities to amplify their marketing programs, ABM strategy and thought leadership to Fortune 1000 companies.
We are seeking an ambitious, competitive Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team in New York City. If you are seeking an exciting opportunity to begin a career in B2B sales, this is the role for you. SDR’s leverage market prospect research to develop effective demand generation campaigns highlighting Argyle’s value proposition to potential customers. We’re looking for someone with ambition, drive, and awesome communication skills to identify and pursue new business client contacts. If you have a sales mentality, love solving problems, and find achieving goals thrilling, this is a great role for you!
- You like the thrill of the chase. You enjoy finding new opportunities and sealing the deal. You want to understand the market and be the champion of opportunities.
- You’re creative and have new ideas. You are constantly thinking of new ways to find and engage leads to bring them into the pipeline.
- You like to connect and engage. You enjoy working with new people and understanding their wants, needs, and concerns. You effectively build and maintain relationships for lasting connection and involvement.
- SDRs earn a competitive salary and monthly performance-based incentive.
- Prospect, Outbound & qualify leads for AE team
- Effectively cold call & cold email
- Effectively build and maintain relationships for lasting connection and involvement.
Qualifications: - No degree necessary. Just talent and work ethic. - Entry level with up to two years sales/sales support experience - Be tech savvy and able to easily learn how to use multiple software programs - Superb listening skills and coach-ability - Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team - Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to change