Gallery Partnerships Sales Associate
Artsy is used by art lovers and collectors to discover, learn about, and buy art. Our growing database of 1,000,000+ works of art and design by 100,000+ artists spans historical, modern, and contemporary works, and includes the largest online selection of contemporary art. Artsy provides buyers with access to top works from the world’s leading galleries, museums, art fairs, and auctions, all in one place.
The Gallery Partnerships Team defines and pitches Artsy's value proposition to galleries, driving subscription revenue to sustain Artsy's vision of creating a world where art is as popular as music. Working on the Gallery Partnerships team presents a unique opportunity to not only help build an incredible online resource for the art world, but directly serves on the front lines of powering Artsy’s growth and business goals.
- Sales outreach to galleries to promote and garner interest in the Artsy platform.
- Identifying and generating outbound leads via phone calls, email campaigns, and occasional in-person visits with galleries, (may include infrequent exhibitors at Artsy’s partner art fairs and other regional targets).
- Qualifying and disseminating warm leads to quota-carrying Sales Managers.
- Testing, measuring, and improving outreach campaign effectiveness and end-to-end lead management.
- The ideal candidate is a highly effective and compelling communicator.
- Comfortable managing communication and outreach across a large target client-base.
- Experience using Salesforce (major plus) and working in a sales team environment.
- Proven track record in B2B sales.
- Deep understanding of Artsy products and sales pitch.
- Strong time management skills.
- Experience in the commercial art world is beneficial but not required, and fluency in French, Spanish, German, or Italian is a major plus.