Gallery Partnerships Sales Associate
Artsy’s mission is to make all the world’s art accessible to anyone with an Internet connection. We are an online platform for discovering, learning about, and collecting art. Our growing collection comprises 350,000+ artworks by 50,000+ artists from leading art fairs, galleries, museums, and art institutions. Artsy provides one of the largest collections of contemporary art available online.Powered by The Art Genome Project—a way of providing pathways for discovery for experts and non-experts alike—Artsy hopes to foster new generations of art lovers, museum-goers, collectors, and patrons. We are honored to partner with 3,000+ leading galleries, as well as 400+ institutional partners including museums and foundations from around the globe.
The Gallery Partnerships Team defines and pitches Artsy's value proposition to galleries, driving subscription revenue to sustain Artsy's vision of creating a world where art is as popular as music. Working on the Gallery Partnerships team presents a unique opportunity to not only help build an incredible online resource for the art world, but directly serves on the front lines of powering Artsy’s growth and business goals.
- Sales outreach to galleries to promote and garner interest in the Artsy platform.
- Identifying and generating outbound leads via phone calls, email campaigns, and occasional in-person visits with galleries, (may include infrequent exhibitors at Artsy’s partner art fairs and other regional targets).
- Qualifying and disseminating warm leads to quota-carrying Sales Managers.
- Testing, measuring, and improving outreach campaign effectiveness and end-to-end lead management.
- The ideal candidate is a highly effective and compelling communicator.
- Comfortable managing communication and outreach across a large target client-base.
- Experience using Salesforce (major plus) and working in a sales team environment.
- Proven track record in B2B sales.
- Deep understanding of Artsy products and sales pitch.
- Strong time management skills.
- Experience in the commercial art world is beneficial but not required, and fluency in French, Spanish, German, or Italian is a major plus.