Business Development Manager
Millions of business decisions are made every day based on untested assumptions. That's why we created Suzy. Powered by over one million users, Suzy is a perfect blend of art and science; a mix of human and artificial intelligence. Suzy helps companies create products people need, campaigns people love and offers people actually want. The platform gives companies an unprecedented direct line of communication to their customers instantly, on demand, and in real-time. What makes Suzy truly valuable to brands is the unparalleled speed by which they are able to collect real-time consumer intelligence through direct consumer interactions. User responses start to populate in as little as one minute or less and on average, Suzy can deliver 300 responses in less than 60 minutes. Testing a new website layout? Need feedback on pricing? Curious about the competition? Just ask Suzy. Learn more and chat with us at http://suzy.com
As a member of our Sales team, the Sales Executive will use their sales savvy to blow up selling conceptual software solutions into the defined vertical. Being a self-starter with a consultative approach to selling, and having a history of exceeding expectations and cultivating exceptional customer relationships, will ensure your success in this role! As will being resourceful, ambitious, thick-skinned, and an excellent communicator.
- Raise marketplace awareness of Suzy’s value proposition and real-time business intelligence tool
- Uncover client needs, qualify leads, and provide benefit-based solutions that are compelling, differentiated and justifiable from an investment perspective
- Develop and nurture new relationships with prospects at senior levels of organizations who are influencers, decision makers and/or budget holders
- Build a pipeline of prospects, maximize conversion of the funnel, and close sales against a revenue target
- Contribute to collective learning within our organization regarding effective selling practices and approaches
- Hustle and grit - you will be doing whatever it takes to build your pipeline, sell Suzy, and contribute to the team goal
- Excellent written and verbal, phone, face to face, and communication and networking skills
- Creative thinker and resourceful problem solver Excellent team player
- 2-4+ years of successful SaaS and/or market research sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree
You’re great at: - Selling: first and foremost, you’re a seller at heart who wants to bring new partners on board through creative and innovative means. You enjoy meeting with a variety of different people, and learning how you can help them solve their business challenge. - Closing: the thrill of closing a deal never gets old, and you will do whatever it takes to get the deal done. - Building: you know that there’s no such thing as a large enough pipeline, so you spend time each day building your own pipeline from your current contact list, and by keeping up-to-date on important news and trends within your assigned verticals. - Collaborating: you love helping others succeed, because you know individual success breeds team success. Part of this role will involve working closely with your counterparts and associates to build strategies that ultimately improve the sales process for everyone.