Business Development Representative
As of Feb. 1, 2018 Crowdtap is now Suzy. Suzy is how leading companies harness collective insights from millions of consumers worldwide to deliver real-time intelligence. For more information, visit asksuzy.com and join us on our new LinkedIn page: http://bit.ly/SuzyLinkedIn
Our Business Development team is a group of highly motivated young professionals who generate curiosity with potential C-level prospects from the world’s top brands through outreach via email and social channels (Linkedin, Twitter, etc). The key responsibility is to set up qualified meetings for the sales team. You will be a critical part of driving revenue by creatively generating leads and growing the inside sales pipeline.
As a BDR, you are someone who is ready to level up and you are passionate about pursuing a career in sales. You’re a “forever learner”, with an insatiable desire to gain new skills and knowledge, seeking to soak up advice and mentorship from peers and other sales professionals. You are a motivated person with a “first in, last out” mentality. You have excellent time management and organizational skills and curiosity is in your DNA.
Who will love this job:
- A hustler: someone who loves learning and contributing to the team by working hard outside of the traditional hours.
- A captivating communicator: fearless in combining strategic email and social outreach and thriving in fast-paced environment.
- A storyteller, who believes in our product and is able to evangelize without losing authenticity.
- A self-starter, who seeks to find process in ambiguity, and strives to be ahead of the curve.
- A thinker, who isn't afraid to bring a fresh perspective, optimize and iterate on existing processes.
- An optimist, who understands that every day is a new opportunity to be on top.
- A collaborator, who hungers for coaching from the best leaders in the business.
- A motivated competitor, fiercely driven to deliver SUZY’s value proposition.
You’re great at:
- Remaining focused for long periods of time.
- Keeping yourself organized, such as updating the CRM (Salesforce) with accurate information.
- Working in a fast paced environment. You excel under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude and a "team player" mindset.
- Generating meaningful interactions by being creative in setting up first meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree or a minimum 1+ year of full-time relevant work experience or relevant internship experience.
- Desire to have a future sales career.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have
- Experience in cold-emailing.
- Inside sales development or inside sales experience.
- CRM experience and sales enablement software experience.
- Enterprise prospecting experience.