Senior Business Development Manager (aka Senior Account Executive)
As of Feb. 1, 2018 Crowdtap is now Suzy. Suzy is how leading companies harness collective insights from millions of consumers worldwide to deliver real-time intelligence. For more information, visit asksuzy.com and join us on our new LinkedIn page: http://bit.ly/SuzyLinkedIn
You will use sales acumen to sell conceptual software solutions into your defined vertical(s). Being a self-starter with a consultative approach to selling, and having a history of exceeding expectations and cultivating exceptional customer relationships, will ensure your success in this role! As will being resourceful, ambitious, thick-skinned, and an excellent communicator.
- Raise marketplace awareness of Suzy’s value proposition and real-time business intelligence tool
- Uncover client needs, qualify leads, and provide benefit-based solutions that are compelling, differentiated and justifiable from an investment perspective
- Develop and nurture new relationships with prospects at senior levels of organizations who are influencers, decision makers and/or budget holders
- Build a pipeline of prospects, maximize conversion of the funnel, and close sales against a revenue target
- Contribute to collective learning within our organization regarding effective selling practices and approaches
- 1+ year of closing $50K+ deals in SaaS Marketing and/or Research domains
- 5+ years of overall sales experience
- Hustle and grit - you will be doing whatever it takes to build your pipeline, sell Suzy, and contribute to the team goal
- Excellent written and verbal, phone, face to face, and communication and networking skills
- Creative thinker and resourceful problem solver Excellent team player
- Strong understanding and experience managing a vertically focused portfolio a must
- Bachelor’s degree
You’re great at:
- Selling: first and foremost, you’re a seller at heart who wants to bring new partners on board through creative and innovative means. You enjoy meeting with a variety of different people, and learning how you can help them solve their business challenge.
- Closing: the thrill of closing a deal never gets old, and you will do whatever it takes to get the deal done.
- Building: you know that there’s no such thing as a large enough pipeline, so you spend time each day building your own pipeline from your current contact list, and by keeping up-to-date on important news and trends within your assigned verticals.
- Collaborating: you love helping others succeed, because you know individual success breeds team success. Part of this role will involve working closely with your counterparts and associates to build strategies that ultimately improve the sales process for everyone.